Jim Wells

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Jim Wells

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

BR wrote:(As an aside, if I were to knowingly 'marry' a man by somehow duping the registrar/celebrant, would I be guilty of a criminal offence?)

Where's Conerfleg, with his ductape for Serena Williams' big low-hanging balls . . .
It's the hope that kills you.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

"Here's to you my sweet Satan"
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I recommend the forwards version of stairway rather than backwards BR.

However the backwards version of "Highway to hell" by AC/DC quotes directly from Pauls convertion on the road to Damascus by stating, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do." (Acts 9:5-6, NIV)

This was an attempt to subliminally convert back the youth originally turned to satanism by Led Zeppelin.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

bazzaj wrote:I recommend the forwards version of stairway rather than backwards BR.

However the backwards version of "Highway to hell" by AC/DC quotes directly from Pauls convertion on the road to Damascus by stating, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do." (Acts 9:5-6, NIV)

This was an attempt to subliminally convert back the youth originally turned to satanism by Led Zeppelin.
Did it work? Or is there even any evidence that he listened to it?

You know sometimes words have two meanings.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

BR wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I recommend the forwards version of stairway rather than backwards BR.

Did it work? Or is there even any evidence that he listened to it?

You know sometimes words have two meanings.
Dunno but it makes me wonder.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

How did wee Jim get from this to Black Magic and Aleister Crowley? :scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0tAOIQiz-8
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Where's rumn today?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Skiffle is the route of all evil.
Lonnie Donegans 'Rock Iisland line', is an obvious homage to lucifer, listing various animals he wished to sodimise and sacrifice in his dark lords name.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rock Island Line is about telling lies - a sin iirc.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

It's all ballix really. When Judas Priest were being hung out to dry by America's version of the DUP, Tipper and her Moral majority, for yon kid allegedly committing suicide to Beyond the Realms of Death, they archly stated they had difficulty making the words rhyme going forward, let alone backwards.... Or was that Ozzy?
What a waste, burning real music, instead of the awful Satanic shyte pimped today
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

big mervyn wrote:How did wee Jim get from this to Black Magic and Aleister Crowley? :scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0tAOIQiz-8
Kenneth Anger?
Exterminate all rational thought
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:

It's all ballix really. When Judas Priest were being hung out to dry by America's version of the DUP, Tipper and her Moral majority, for yon kid allegedly committing suicide to Beyond the Realms of Death, they archly stated they had difficulty making the words rhyme going forward, let alone backwards.... Or was that Ozzy?
What a waste, burning real music, instead of the awful Satanic shyte pimped today
I think the implication is that Satan and all his little wizards did the backwards bit.
To be fair they did a great job on those Priest records as they sounded better when they were played backwards and made more a lot more sense lyrically.

Lucifer basically controls all music now in the shape of head apprentice Simon Cowell.
There is currently more evil in the pop charts than there is in an ISIS suggestion box.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

There's a tribute band doing the rounds that preys on gullible teenage boys - they go by the name Easily Led Zeppelin,
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

The Glitter band were doing that years ago