Congratulations .............. I suppose.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Congratulations .............. I suppose.

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:
You're a chube for fighting
There was some boxing match on there recently and I understand the two fighters got millions of dollars for their efforts. I'd suggest the chubes in this case were the ones who availed of the pay per view or those who paid to attend. You could see a fight for free any Saturday night in many cities and towns across the UK and Ireland.
Speak for yourself, we don't all live in Limerick :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote: Speak for yourself, we don't all live in Limerick :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way how are things shaping up for the annual 17th century hatefest celebrations? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote: Speak for yourself, we don't all live in Limerick :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way how are things shaping up for the annual 17th century hatefest celebrations? :D
Splendidly, here in sunny Bengor-on-Sea the pallet makers must be gratified by the monstrous bonfire under construction on my local terrorist estate, Kilcooley, no not the one in Offaly, the North Down one. I pass through it taking kids to school a few days a week and it must be up to about 25 to 30 feet but still much work to be done, more pallets, a few Tricolours, possibly an effigy of His Holiness and doubtless a few old sofas and suchlike.

Last year, in a moment of laxity, I stayed in NI for the first time in decades & decades over feck, and a grisly band of Scottish chubes marched past my house, to my extreme shock at Sparrow's fart, waking me from my slumber in high dudgeon. It was explained by a neighbour who knows this sort of crap that the local head bowler hat wearer of a Lodge of Orangebastards has the "honour" of becoming hated by his neighbours by having a mini parade starting at his house. I blame myself for not doing due diligence in establishing the bona fides of all neighbours within quarter of a mile.

Happily, this year as usual I will be taking my traditional route out of Norn Iron, leaving of this rancid shithole for the Pope Kicking Festivities. I shall be calling in Sevilla on my mini Spanish safari and have discovered a bar/tapas/restaurante a mere 80 metres from the door of my hotel, it was founded a full 20 years before the Pope-backed Billy gave Jim one in the eye down Drogheda way, think there was a river involved, can't seem to bring the name to mind.
omen1.jpg
omen1.jpg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
These are the sort of swivel-eyed idiots I'll miss, the one in front has three medals, one for calling an old woman a fenian bitch, one for burning out a family of Romanians (He thought they were Romans and therefore catholic) & another for holding heartfelt wishes to kick the pope. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, this fine establishment in Sevilla, El Rinconcillo, has been in the same family since 1670. El Rinconcillo is an antiquity worth celebrating & I expect that's what I'll be doing on the day.

Anyway Shan, good of you to ask, if you wish a bonfire & burning fleg thread I'll keep you updated as the day of sectarian hatred approaches.

#CurryMyFuckingYogurt
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Spot the Mayor from Groundhog Day :lol:

Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:Image

I've seen one of his family before. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Can you imagine what the kids would look like if those outfits bred!
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Not if I were chained to her and had a spare bag of dicks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Didn't realise Peter Griffin was in the Ladge! :lol:
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!