Cheats

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cheats

Post by Russ »

Wee Woman wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... im-parents
This delusional dame takes me to the fair. Image Image Image Image Image Claims she's black. Ali G for real.....
That one is truly bizarre!
I'm confused. Do we not live in an age of people being whoever they want to be?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:I'm confused. Do we not live in an age of people being whoever they want to be?
Have you been trying to be someone else to take out a credit card in their name Russ?

Apparently there ARE laws to try to prevent that .....
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Russ wrote:I'm confused. Do we not live in an age of people being whoever they want to be?
Have you been trying to be someone else to take out a credit card in their name Russ?

That's trying to be someone else
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Russ
There is a difference between whoever and whatever and even the whatever has limits in that one cannot claim a profession qualification etc without risk of being sued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Russ
There is a difference between whoever and whatever and even the whatever has limits in that one cannot claim a profession qualification etc without risk of being sued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I claim to be Irish when in the US. Claim to be British when in the UK and have successfully claimed to be Murican in the Middle East
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
This delusional dame takes me to the fair. Image Image Image Image Image Claims she's black. Ali G for real.....
Who said that?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Who said that?
Everybody is claiming they can now identify as whatever they want to identify as

A woman identifies as someone of a different race and everyone loses their brad pitt
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Russ is a poor man's Pip. Does that count?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Who said that?
Everybody is claiming they can now identify as whatever they want to identify as

A woman identifies as someone of a different race and everyone loses their brad pitt
answer the question.........
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Wee Woman wrote: That one is truly bizarre!
Who said that?

answer the question.........
I did
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
This delusional dame takes me to the fair. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Claims she's black. Ali G for real.....
Strange one ..............mind you she's lucky to have such supportive ALLEGED parents. :shock:
Fixed that one fer ya Baggy

Since according to her, the da who claims to be her da is not her da as she has been photographed with a very obviously and undeniably black man who she claims is her da.

Not aware of any controversy over who her ma is, but she (the ma) appears not to know the other alleged da (the one she's not married to) ....... allegedly!

You suggesting the dark dude slipped her Ma a crippler Grumps? It would of course account for the parents vehement denial of her partly black heritage. Maybe she is descended from Kunta Kinte and her parents are lying blackguards .......err, should that be whiteguards? Nah, maybe just uppity crackers.

Perhaps she is expecting clever guys like you & Snipe to "get" the fat that she is reluctant to pin the "slut" label on her Ma and that she is staying schtum because she is a highly moral person who would rather be labelled a fantasist than have her mother labeled an ould slut who was looking to go black, but now denies everything.

On the other hand ................. if it looks like a duck etc etc
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

And maybe she is just a delusional ejit who has been rumbled. You is what you is......
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:And maybe she is just a delusional ejit who has been rumbled. You is what you is......
You are what you is ...shirley?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:And maybe she is just a delusional ejit who has been rumbled. You is what you is......
You are what you is ...shirley?
Shirley is what Shirley bes......
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
This delusional dame takes me to the fair. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Claims she's black. Ali G for real.....
Strange one ..............mind you she's lucky to have such supportive ALLEGED parents. :shock:
Fixed that one fer ya Baggy

Since according to her, the da who claims to be her da is not her da as she has been photographed with a very obviously and undeniably black man who she claims is her da.

Not aware of any controversy over who her ma is, but she (the ma) appears not to know the other alleged da (the one she's not married to) ....... allegedly!

You suggesting the dark dude slipped her Ma a crippler Grumps? It would of course account for the parents vehement denial of her partly black heritage. Maybe she is descended from Kunta Kinte and her parents are lying blackguards .......err, should that be whiteguards? Nah, maybe just uppity crackers.

Perhaps she is expecting clever guys like you & Snipe to "get" the fat that she is reluctant to pin the "slut" label on her Ma and that she is staying schtum because she is a highly moral person who would rather be labelled a fantasist than have her mother labeled an ould slut who was looking to go black, but now denies everything.

On the other hand ................. if it looks like a duck etc etc
Why would you think I was suggesting any of that Baggy? :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right