It's in the news it must be true.....or not

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

It's in the news it must be true.....or not

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm watching the News right now & whilst I would admit to being a cynic, I have just seen a report on ISIS recruiting children and of the torture of children. Whilst it's not unreasonable that they may do thisI'm simply not convinced that the alleged torture shown was genuine, it looked horribly staged and with an almost entire lack of violence when the "boy" was supposedly beaten.

I'm just wondering is this news item in any way related to the big pow wow tomorrow in Paris? I wonder are we being prepared for a step up in action?

I also have to scoff at the Toris debating FIFA & the media bullshit over some rascal who I believe is an Austrian or Nazi, I believe his name is Stepp Ladder but I may have that wrong. A man for a wee brown envelope I believe.

I was once offered a nice fat red Chinese envelope, never found out how much was in it. :shock: One may not have morals but one has stringent standards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.