Signed Ulster shirt ballot

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Signed Ulster shirt ballot

Post by namron »

My brother Trevor is running in the London marathon in aid of the Wooden Spoon .He is funding flights, Hotel and expenses himself so all proceeds of the collection will go to Willie Johns charity which I feel is a very worthy cause.
He has obtained a signed Ulster shirt which will be balloted to all subscribers and is only 1 pound per ballot .Please give as you feel and your name will be entered proportionately into the draw.
The Winner will be drawn on 21 April
Thank You all
http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/uk.vi ... t_redirect
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Signed Ulster shirt ballot

Post by namron »

Thank you to those who have given already but please leave your last name so that the ballot may be suitably marked and identified :D :fleg: >you_rock
Here is a link to the wooden spoon for info
https://www.woodenspoon.org.uk/ulster
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tenner donated good luck. C'mon uafc dig deep.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Thanks Dave >elvis
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Will do once I'm home. Good luck to your brother.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Thanks Damian >appl He has fairly shifted the lard in training so is hoping for 3hrs 30 in an around .Rather him than me :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:Thanks Damian >appl He has fairly shifted the lard in training so is hoping for 3hrs 30 in an around .Rather him than me :lol:
I could do it in 3 hours 30 ..............on a bike..............maybe. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/image ... r2=piv-web

You were instagramed In training Bagster :thumleft:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Sent him a few quid Norm. Do you get a ballot entry for each quid? It's about feckin time I won one. Must have spent hundreds on ballot tkts to no avail.

Hope he has a good run. Did one meself about 25 years ago but the oul knees wouldn't stand it now.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Your a gent Mervyn. Yes a ballot will be made for each pound donated and best of Luck Sir >shamrock
This is the shirt which big Stevie F was good enough to get signed before the Edinburgh game.
https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=55A55263

Come on people if yer not in ye cannae win
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

namron wrote:http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/image ... r2=piv-web

You were instagramed In training Bagster :thumleft:
Reckon the shirt will be big enough Norm?

Portion of my meagre ould lad's stipend sent, fecking beans again thenight, feck all tomorrow but toast. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A few nights on the strait and narra won't do you any harm Bagster and I hope your Hairy Pension pot wasn't too affronted at your sudden withdrawal :shock: very much appreciated
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Thanks To all on the forum who donated to the wooden spoon. This message is from Trevor today and Hard luck Uafc comrades on the draw.

I finished the London marathon in 3 hours 34 . I missed my personal best by 11 minutes. Not bad for a geriatric 48 year old.But the real news was the 1300 pounds and rising collected for the wooden spoon charity. To all who donated, thank you so much.thanks also to Stephen Ferris for supplying the ballot prize which was drawn and won by P. Joyce an Ulster supporter who is very chuffed.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

namron wrote:Thanks To all on the forum who donated to the wooden spoon. This message is from Trevor today and Hard luck Uafc comrades on the draw.

I finished the London marathon in 3 hours 34 . I missed my personal best by 11 minutes. Not bad for a geriatric 48 year old.But the real news was the 1300 pounds and rising collected for the wooden spoon charity. To all who donated, thank you so much.thanks also to Stephen Ferris for supplying the ballot prize which was drawn and won by P. Joyce an Ulster supporter who is very chuffed.
FIX!!!!!!! :lol:

Well done Trev :salut:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yip Norm, congratulations to your brother Trev on a decent time & decent bit of fundraising.

I could only dream of such a thing. >appl >appl >appl