Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 28 users online :: 8 registered, 1 hidden and 19 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], LegsLikeSausages, nonplussed, SemrushBot, volvo, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653352
Total topics 19077
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Birthdays

Congratulations to: KenDoddsDadsDogsDead (55)

What are you drinking?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby justinr73 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Heineken’s attempt to take market share from Magners.

It’s a bit sweet but if you’re full of stout....
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1468
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BR » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17129
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Tonight in Alicante, some beer, wine and gin, nothing to recommend just a pleasant nights swally. :thumleft:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29694
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:10 pm

FOBT

Some of us have work in the morning
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17824
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Work, fück that, I’ve to drive to the next province in the morning.... we’ll around lunchtime. >EW
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29694
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 am

The bottle of Jawbox went down a treat
Dont get gins like that in ingurland

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby pwrmoore » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 am

BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11613
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby rumncoke » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Still to try Boatyard

Tried Gunpowder nice bottle terrible price and not that much different from others .

But drinking gin with tonic basically most of the taste is from the tonic and veg or fruit added — the gin is there for effect .

Once bought a shandy and the barman asked is it strong enough ?

Told him if I was drinking for effect — it won’t be a shandy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5928
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm

rumncoke wrote:Still to try Boatyard

Tried Gunpowder nice bottle terrible price and not that much different from others .

But drinking gin with tonic basically most of the taste is from the tonic and veg or fruit added — the gin is there for effect .

Once bought a shandy and the barman asked is it strong enough ?

Told him if I was drinking for effect — it won’t be a shandy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swap to soda
Thank me later

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:47 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.

Wot if we cue Mr Moore instead? :duck:
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12929
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BR » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.

Wot if we cue Mr Moore instead? :duck:

Or that
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17129
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->