What are you drinking?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

What are you drinking?

Post by big mervyn »

Hoopers alcoholic dandelion & burdock that Sainsburys were selling off cheap - and with good reason :lol:

I've started it, so I'll finish it, but I'll need summat else to take away the taste.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What are you drinking?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A glass by my left oxter as we speak/type.
Brekkieofchamps.jpg
Brekkieofchamps.jpg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 8189 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

A nice wee glass of Midleton yellow spot :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Large mug of tea right now.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Similar to baggy, but not quite the same for a change (and mine is to my right oxter) ...... still from Bushmills though .....

Watching Fleetwood Mac in concert .... couldn't bate it.
Attachments
Bush 10YR Single Malt.jpg
Bush 10YR Single Malt.jpg (3.25 KiB) Viewed 8163 times
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Yesterday I went to a gin tasting event at the sipsmith.com distillery in London.

Highly recommended if you can find it:

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

mikerob wrote:Yesterday I went to a gin tasting event at the sipsmith.com distillery in London.

Mike if you like Gin, try and get Butlers http://butlersgin.co.uk very refreshing. Mrs Annan swears by it >EW
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Mike if you like Gin, try and get Butlers http://butlersgin.co.uk very refreshing. Mrs Annan swears by it >EW
I've tried their gin as well - they use quite a different blend of "botanicals" to flavour the spirit compared to Sipsmith. Butlers infuse the spirit with the botanicals, like making a sloe gin, while Sipsmith put botanicals into the still at the start of the distilling process so the results are quite different.
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

Mostly, £6 beers >ESAD
mikerob wrote:Yesterday I went to a gin tasting event at the sipsmith.com distillery in London.

Good stuff, Mike! Every time I'm through an airport in London, I pick up a bottle of this stuff. The only problem is that, ever since the wee deli around the corner from me started selling Fever Tree tonic, the bottles barely last a week...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Similar to baggy, but not quite the same for a change (and mine is to my right oxter) ...... still from Bushmills though .....

You a left handed drinker Grumps?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes Mike, gin is a grand wee refresher but you wouldn't drink it after your elevenses surely?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:Image

Sorry Snipe, real men don't drink tea. Frankly I wouldn't even use tea to wash my golf clubs. :roll:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Similar to baggy, but not quite the same for a change (and mine is to my right oxter) ...... still from Bushmills though .....

You a left handed drinker Grumps?
Burn Him