Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 11 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], rumncoke, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657887
Total topics 19120
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

What are you drinking?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby justinr73 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Heineken’s attempt to take market share from Magners.

It’s a bit sweet but if you’re full of stout....
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BR » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17290
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Tonight in Alicante, some beer, wine and gin, nothing to recommend just a pleasant nights swally. :thumleft:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30150
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:10 pm

FOBT

Some of us have work in the morning
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18575
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Work, fück that, I’ve to drive to the next province in the morning.... we’ll around lunchtime. >EW
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30150
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 am

The bottle of Jawbox went down a treat
Dont get gins like that in ingurland

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28210
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby pwrmoore » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 am

BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11660
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby rumncoke » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Still to try Boatyard

Tried Gunpowder nice bottle terrible price and not that much different from others .

But drinking gin with tonic basically most of the taste is from the tonic and veg or fruit added — the gin is there for effect .

Once bought a shandy and the barman asked is it strong enough ?

Told him if I was drinking for effect — it won’t be a shandy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6034
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm

rumncoke wrote:Still to try Boatyard

Tried Gunpowder nice bottle terrible price and not that much different from others .

But drinking gin with tonic basically most of the taste is from the tonic and veg or fruit added — the gin is there for effect .

Once bought a shandy and the barman asked is it strong enough ?

Told him if I was drinking for effect — it won’t be a shandy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swap to soda
Thank me later

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28210
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:47 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.

Wot if we cue Mr Moore instead? :duck:
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby BR » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Fancied a pint on Friday night at Ravenspan to wash down the painkillers,(I'm not advocating that to others, btw, just sayin' like) but thought I'd have something a bit lighter than my usual :stout:

Tried the (what's it called?) Orchard Thieves cider (something like that anyway)

It is HORRIBLE stuff uker:

Steer clear of it ... you have been warned!

Queue Mr Moore ...


sayin' Nathan.

Wot if we cue Mr Moore instead? :duck:

Or that
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17290
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:56 pm

BTTT

Having a quiet evening in with my friend Jack D

No 7 :thumleft:
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby big mervyn » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:BTTT

Having a quiet evening in with my friend Jack D

No 7 :thumleft:

Yeah, the other night I laid sleeping
And I woke from a terrible dream
So I caught up my pal Jack Daniels
And his partner Jimmy Beam
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10656
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby justinr73 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 am

Honey rum in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.

Seems to be where Brummies go to die.
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: What are you drinking?

Postby big mervyn » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:51 am

Doubled up me nectar points the day and bought £200 worth of taste the difference wine >burp
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10656
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->