A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by rumncoke »

Not sure if Adair killed anyone — though I ‘m sure some may have been killed by overdosing on his products - more hood than loyalist like many others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Some f-cker who was rejected for Asylum in Britain managed to get to NI and then on down to Dundalk. Then took it upon himself to try to murder people. One person murdered and 2 others seriously injured.

Then along comes an absurd b1got to advertise his idiocy and worse.

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/stat ... 3384404993
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Some f-cker who was rejected for Asylum in Britain managed to get to NI and then on down to Dundalk. Then took it upon himself to try to murder people. One person murdered and 2 others seriously injured.

Then along comes an absurd b1got to advertise his idiocy and worse.

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/stat ... 3384404993
I can't but help think that Kilclowney has been emboldened by fellow knuckledragger and unregistered fu@ktard Donald My button's better than your button Trump.

Two bloated Warren Gatland who will do the world a favour on the day they die.

Kilclowney is the show that keeps giving, first, the Teashap is "the Indian" (short for Veradkar), then Moeen Ali, born and raised in England is not English, presumably because he's "a darkie", and now the BBCNI newsroom is pro All-Ireland because it reports murders before the appalling NHS crisis.

Trump, who this morning was at his infantile best when playing "my button is bigger and better than your button" with Rocketman, later "trumped" Trump/himself in a spat with serial bad guy, but apparently the key man to get Trump elected in terms of strategy, Steve Bannon

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/p ... annon.html
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Barry McElduff :terror: >flog enough said.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Just when you think we are at the bottom of the barrel, a new low, well done McElduff you arsehole. :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Just when you think we are at the bottom of the barrel, a new low, well done McElduff you arsehole. :duh: :duh: :duh:
1/365 chance. Long odds. Something at the back of my head, is thinking he may have been set up for this.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So maybe just a simpleton then you reckon?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Just when you think we are at the bottom of the barrel, a new low, well done McElduff you arsehole. :duh: :duh: :duh:
1/365 chance. Long odds. Something at the back of my head, is thinking he may have been set up for this.
Here Joe but that loaf on your head and big up the RA. Will be gas craic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:So maybe just a simpleton then you reckon?
Attachments
Barry.jpg
Barry.jpg (68.02 KiB) Viewed 933 times
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I reckon there may be a few who will be keen for him to go 'off message' and he seems the sort to oblige them.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
I reckon there may be a few who will be keen for him to go 'off message' and he seems the sort to oblige them.
He is the Shinner version of Willie Frazer and Joelene Bunting combined.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
He is the Shinner version of Willie Frazer and Joelene Bunting combined.
feck I love the state of all 3 of them for being pure stains

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Yip, he's rowing backwards faster than a boat race 8 but that 1/365 is a pretty long shot, silly gobshite. Hope he dies soon.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:
Much longer odds than that. You'd have to multiply the 365 by the odds of picking a loaf as your product of choice and again by the odds of picking up a Kingsmill one (as I am sure other loaves were available).

O'Muilleor (didn't check the spelling there) may have retweeted without twigging but still pretty stupid to forward anything from a balloon like McElduff without taking a moment to consider possible consequences.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall