A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by solidarity »

Shan wrote:
BR wrote:As I said some time ago. If there are parties with genuine asperations of a united Ireland, now would be the time to come up with some sort of innovative proposals.

I think many northern nationalists and AFAIK all southern unification parties seem to be suggesting that NI is simply absorbed into the current republic effectively over night. (Albeit with a ongoing dowry from London).

Let's hear some proposals on a federal Ireland; on a transfer of sovereignty without immediate legislative or administrative alignment; .... There are so many things that could attract a wavering unionist, but it seems nobody wants to offer anything but the utopia that is the current southern state.
We'd have to deal with Northern inability to abide by the law first. We don't allow vigilantism in the civilised world.
Gang of up to 50 capture, bind, beat and cover in paint fugitive sex offenders in Northern Ireland
A bit rich from a resident of Stab City. :stir:

Then there's organised crime in Dublin... :stir: :stir:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Whatabboutery in line with Arlenes crew

Anyone I see one of Arlenes lot has the twitter mob up in arms again
solidarity wrote:
Shan wrote:
BR wrote:As I said some time ago. If there are parties with genuine asperations of a united Ireland, now would be the time to come up with some sort of innovative proposals.

I think many northern nationalists and AFAIK all southern unification parties seem to be suggesting that NI is simply absorbed into the current republic effectively over night. (Albeit with a ongoing dowry from London).

Let's hear some proposals on a federal Ireland; on a transfer of sovereignty without immediate legislative or administrative alignment; .... There are so many things that could attract a wavering unionist, but it seems nobody wants to offer anything but the utopia that is the current southern state.
We'd have to deal with Northern inability to abide by the law first. We don't allow vigilantism in the civilised world.
Gang of up to 50 capture, bind, beat and cover in paint fugitive sex offenders in Northern Ireland
A bit rich from a resident of Stab City. :stir:

Then there's organised crime in Dublin... :stir: :stir:
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Me árse.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:By the way, any sign of Rooster today? :D :D :D
I'm still here Shan, what sort of eejit decides to hide in South Armagh ImageImageImage
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

And probably a very fine árse it is too.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:

Aye, you are right, you just allow rampant fenianclericalbastards in dog collars to run about willy-nilly fu'cking kids up their dungbox. So civilised, the collaredbastards.

It's a pity more paedophilescum don't rock up to Mullaghbawn for a little of what does them only superficial harm. I'm probably in a small minority here but I think the fu'ckers are lucky they got off so lightly. I'd happily have stoved their craniums in with a wrecking bar.

Feel sorry for the scumbags if you like, I'd garotte them, like us Spaniards used to do to deviants ....... or more or less anyone really. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:
Shan wrote:By the way, any sign of Rooster today? :D :D :D
I'm still here Shan, what sort of eejit decides to hide in South Armagh ImageImageImage
Indeed. Hiding in South Armagh is like hiding from a lion by dressing up as a deer. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Feel sorry for the scumbags if you like, I'd garotte them, like us Spaniards used to do to deviants ....... or more or less anyone really. >threaten
Where did I even imply I feel sorry for them?

As for the rest of yer ballix - Apparently there was no abuse in any other country...
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I see that d1ckhead Taylor is at it again.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Good times if you own an off licence in Berwick upon Tweed.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wer billy bunter Image

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Farage to join DUP?
Could he run when Simpson is stood down?

promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Russ wrote:Farage to join DUP?
Could he run when Simpson is stood down?

Just when you thought it was impossible to dislike the DUP more...
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He is so desperate to become an MP.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?