A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by Dave »

Who does Arlene Fostwank even think she represents? She is not first minister. She only represents her gay-hating GAWA followers.

FOAF
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:Who does Arlene Fostwank even think she represents? She is not first minister. She only represents her gay-hating GAWA followers.

FOAF
In this scenario, it is unfortunate that the Shinners didn't pip them at the last semmalie elections.

Her status as First Minister and leader of the biggest small party in Norn Irn is giving her kudos way beyond her political mandate.

Having to field all sorts of questions here, from politically illiterate Lionels who are suddenly very interested in the vile wee statelet. Some of the feckers don't even know where Belfast is :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

she's not the one involved in the behind the door talks anyhow that is Jeffrey and Nigel.. they will wheel her out again when they have sorted the wording..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:she's not the one involved in the behind the door talks anyhow that is Jeffrey and Nigel.. they will wheel her out again when they have sorted the wording..
Two of the most hateful two faced ignorant schysters of the entire DUP
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:she's not the one involved in the behind the door talks anyhow that is Jeffrey and Nigel.. they will wheel her out again when they have sorted the wording..
Doddsy has another bake! Why in the name of good f*ck does he use that one?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Even worse, he has been dissing the Empress of North Down in parliament. How low can you get???
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dodds having a go at the good lady Hermon today, trying to link her with the Dublin government. This, not long after the rally call went out to try and oust her at the next election. They really are a vile lot, at least they haven't riled up the knuckle draggers yet to burn her out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

jean valjean wrote:Dodds having a go at the good lady Hermon today, trying to link her with the Dublin government. This, not long after the rally call went out to try and oust her at the next election. They really are a vile lot, at least they haven't riled up the knuckle draggers yet to burn her out.

Only a matter of time, they'll use their heavies to sort them out, Stitt etal

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Dodds having a go at the good lady Hermon today, trying to link her with the Dublin government. This, not long after the rally call went out to try and oust her at the next election. They really are a vile lot, at least they haven't riled up the knuckle draggers yet to burn her out.

Only a matter of time, they'll use their heavies to sort them out, Stitt etal

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
It will take more than a few knuckle draggers to worry a Presbyterian from Galbally

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They're printing the leaflets as we speak.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:They used to say Paisley and Robinson were the best 2 recruitment agents the provos had, now Arlene and her merry band are the best chance SF have of getting their wish for a United Ireland, biggest problem they now have is convincing both N and S electorate
A hard sell.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

jean valjean wrote:Dodds having a go at the good lady Hermon today, trying to link her with the Dublin government.
That's a compliment but their target market wouldn't be capable of grasping that.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Rooster wrote:They used to say Paisley and Robinson were the best 2 recruitment agents the provos had, now Arlene and her merry band are the best chance SF have of getting their wish for a United Ireland, biggest problem they now have is convincing both N and S electorate
A hard sell.
A very hard sell Shan since what SF want is a United Ireland under SF rule and I don't think many down your way want that anyway never mind a majority up here

Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:A very hard sell Shan since what SF want is a United Ireland under SF rule and I don't think many down your way want that anyway never mind a majority up here

Many down here don't want a UI even without SF rule. Add in SF rule to the mix and many would pine for a return to English rule. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Even worse, he has been dissing the Empress of North Down in parliament. How low can you get???
Dodds is an ill-bred whelp and needs his ugly fuc'king face decorated***. Lady Hermon is a real bugbear to the DUPers, she beats them with monotonous regularity showing that whilst many parts of North Down are populated and intimidated by the military wing of the DUP, let's call them DUP/UDA for political support is bought by the DUPers amongst their lowlife followers just as much as SF/IRA ever was. Community Investment Fund - buy your terrorist support package ensuring communities stay under the heel of scumbags like Dee'stit.

SF has never "dissed" their military wing, the DUP keep making pious noises about theirs, but keep paying the piper ................or are the ND Defenders a flute band?

As an aside, there just have to be plenty of DUP supporters here, not once in my in my haranguing of them has any single DUPer popped his head up publicly and argued and given a counter argument as to how I have it all wrong, not once.

Maybe they are too busy praying for my soul ........................... or lining their pockets.

My best friend, for donkey's years, is a Carrickfergus unionist. He confessed that he had voted for the appallingly uncivilised Gavin Robinson as he had been less than enamoured by the Alliance role in the Union Fleg debate & keeping NI British. About 6 months afterwards he told me he felt really dumb having done so. I believe I have his solemn undertaking never again to vote for the cornerboys of the DUP.

***decorated - a bit of 1960s fighting talk, "I'll decorate you, ya ballix".

Merv, I don't blame Doddsie for having a bake like a wet weekend in Lurgan, FFFS look at that appalling shrew he calls a wife. Not if I was chained to the ugly bitch and had a bag of dicks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.