A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Though it appears incongruous to have one, I have to say my favourite Tory is Ken Clarke, he is never afraid to be unpopular in his own party, the Tory equivalent of the Beast of Bolsover, but one who managed to rise above his “honesty issue” to high office. The man has a habit of talking sense most of the time.

He did of course mix his Ulster with his Norn Iron several times this week, but what do you expect? A senior Tory to actually know what he’s talking about in respect if this vile wee statelet?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Though it appears incongruous to have one, I have to say my favourite Tory is Ken Clarke, he is never afraid to be unpopular in his own party, the Tory equivalent of the Beast of Bolsover, but one who managed to rise above his “honesty issue” to high office. The man has a habit of talking sense most of the time.

He did of course mix his Ulster with his Norn Iron several times this week, but what do you expect? A senior Tory to actually know what he’s talking about in respect if this vile wee statelet?
Seeing as most of the leylist ballbegs who live there can't differentiate between NI and Ulster, we can forgive that one.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fair call Merv.

In other news, has the occasionally gay TeaShop grown a king-sized set of clankers?
“We’ve been given assurances that there will be no hard border in Ireland, that there won’t be any physical infrastructure, that we won’t go back to the borders of the past,” Varadkar said. “We want that written down in practical terms in the conclusions of phase one.”
The prime minister was scathing about UK politicians who he said had backed Brexit without real thought to the consequences of leaving. “It’s 18 months since the referendum. It’s 10 years since people who wanted a referendum started agitating for one,” he said. “Sometimes it doesn’t seem like they have thought all this through.
I see Nigel Dodds MP, the man with the face like a bulldog licking pish off a nettle, saying "he'd need to mind he doesn't ruin his own businesses", but if the DUP can't be arsed looking out for our interests, I'm more than happy for gayish Leo to have a cut at the BRexiteers, or "right-wing English Nationalists" as Hush Puppies Clarke, my favourite Tory, called them this week.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

So then Gerry is stepping down. Next year I expect he will be uttering "I was never President of Sinn Fein" :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Fair call Merv.

In other news, has the occasionally gay TeaShop grown a king-sized set of clankers?
“We’ve been given assurances that there will be no hard border in Ireland, that there won’t be any physical infrastructure, that we won’t go back to the borders of the past,” Varadkar said. “We want that written down in practical terms in the conclusions of phase one.”
The prime minister was scathing about UK politicians who he said had backed Brexit without real thought to the consequences of leaving. “It’s 18 months since the referendum. It’s 10 years since people who wanted a referendum started agitating for one,” he said. “Sometimes it doesn’t seem like they have thought all this through.
I see Nigel Dodds MP, the man with the face like a bulldog licking pish off a nettle, saying "he'd need to mind he doesn't ruin his own businesses", but if the DUP can't be arsed looking out for our interests, I'm more than happy for gayish Leo to have a cut at the BRexiteers, or "right-wing English Nationalists" as Hush Puppies Clarke, my favourite Tory, called them this week.
Shows how little Dodds understands the tariff situation. Ireland exports mostly beef and milk products to UK, those will continue as UK will need them, the problem arises when UK try to send either beef or milk to Ireland or anywhere else in Europe as it is the EU tariffs that will make that Mon economic and if a tariff deal is done EU regulations will need adhered to so UK has more to lose than ROI

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile, every week we see some fookin' harridan aged about 23 saying: We voted for a hard Brexit, let's just get on with it".

It's beginning to get on my wick, the general idiotic proles that inhabit England & the small part seem to think that if you repeat some utter shyte of a lie it becomes wisdom.

The dickheads in England & Wales voted out, not one single other detail or even the hint of a nuanced message that might indicate how leaving would be achieved. Particularly obvious given none of the chubes expected a leave vote.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:So then Gerry is stepping down. Next year I expect he will be uttering "I was never President of Sinn Fein" :D
Strange that the pr1ck has announced it so far in advance

He is a horrible twunt

What will wee michelle do now?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Shan wrote:So then Gerry is stepping down. Next year I expect he will be uttering "I was never President of Sinn Fein" :D

He is a horrible twunt

She will have to learn to think.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

He is a horrible twunt

I think that Gerry Adams has brought things to a position where he knows that there will be no significant movement for several years so he may as well go and allow a new leader to settle in prior to the next phase of the “project”.

There can be no Semmelweis for the foreseeable future unless Mrs Fascist does the unthinkable and look as stupid as UR CEO when promising WD, by going back on her “not in my lifetime” on an Irish language Act, the price for having an executive.

Meanwhile in a generation, Mr Adams will be seen as the man who brought us the peace process, a man who stood up to his militants and ended the war, a little of it will even be true and of course he was never in the RA.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (74.57 KiB) Viewed 180 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Adams was one of the vilest beings on this planet

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Adams was one of the vilest beings on this planet

Is
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile ..................... a work of pure genius.

https://youtu.be/dztuUPFWNuc
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Meanwhile ..................... a work of pure genius.

https://youtu.be/dztuUPFWNuc
Brilliant