A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Farage posited the notion BR, so don't be houlin' yer breath or yee'll expire.
Is it more or less likely than the additional £350 million per week for the NHS?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

NOBODY VOTED AGAINST ARE CULTURE

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Actually Baggy, my wife is a Swiss catholic (whisper it softly!) and I attend whichever church I like about six times a year.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

These days with funerals and births and the male voice choir perhaps a few more.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

pwrmoore wrote:Looks like the DUPs Brexit policy is going to cost them a designated day for flying the Union fleg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44960653
Northern Ireland is to lose a designated day for flying the Union flag as a result of Brexit.
Under current legislation there are 18 days when government buildings must fly the flag including Europe Day in May.
However, under legislation planned as part of leaving the EU, Europe Day is to be removed from the list.
I wonder will they change their minds now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fecking EU. :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Setanta wrote:Actually Baggy, my wife is a Swiss catholic (whisper it softly!) and I attend whichever church I like about six times a year.
Are Swiss Catholics holier ... like the cheese?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

No
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good to see local Labour activists attempting to purge “Tory” MP Kate Hoey who has masqueraded as a Labour MP for Vauxhall since 1989. Hopefully they can oust her and leave her more time for fox hunting.....and BRexit.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Good to see local Labour activists attempting to purge “Tory” MP Kate Hoey who has masqueraded as a Labour MP for Vauxhall since 1989. Hopefully they can oust her and leave her more time for fox hunting.....and BRexit.
Horrible woman.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Good to see local Labour activists attempting to purge “Tory” MP Kate Hoey who has masqueraded as a Labour MP for Vauxhall since 1989. Hopefully they can oust her and leave her more time for fox hunting.....and BRexit.
Horrible woman.
Misogynist. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Horrible woman.
Misogynist. :D
Possibly, but factual. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Horrible woman.
Gwan ye pair of oul trot gowls.
A fine woman and as close to being a principled politician as is possible these days.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Horrible woman.
Gwan ye pair of oul trot gowls.
A fine woman and as close to being a principled politician as is possible these days.
You could apply the same description to Jim Allister (apart from the bit about being a woman.)
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Actually Baggy, my wife is a Swiss catholic (whisper it softly!) and I attend whichever church I like about six times a year.
My missus is a Derry Fenian and I never go barring hatchings matchings or dispatchings. :D
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
My missus is a Derry Fenian and I never go barring hatchings matchings or dispatchings. :D
I usually swerve Christenings and most Weddings. Don't mind a good funeral.
Big Neville Southall