Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 30 users online :: 8 registered, 1 hidden and 21 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], LegsLikeSausages, nonplussed, SemrushBot, volvo, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653352
Total topics 19077
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Birthdays

Congratulations to: KenDoddsDadsDogsDead (55)

What are you watching?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:25 am

US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 am

Russ wrote:US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Racist
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17824
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby big mervyn » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:20 am

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Racist

Nah. Sexist.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10396
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 am

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Racist

Nah. Sexist.
I'm a mother

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Racist

Nah. Sexist.
I'm a mother

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Soz
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17824
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Russ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:US Open men's final 2018

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Racist

Nah. Sexist.
I'm a mother

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Soz
Thief

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: What are you watching?

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
#LOGANOUT
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3317
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17824
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby BR » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
+1

Thought it looked better at the start, got a bit too ridiculous.Still watching it though.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17129
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:55 pm

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
+1

Thought it looked better at the start, got a bit too ridiculous.Still watching it though.
Suspend your disbelief.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17824
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Snipe Watson » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
+1

Thought it looked better at the start, got a bit too ridiculous.Still watching it though.
Suspend your disbelief.

There are a few holes in the plot, but it's good stuff.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22826
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby UlsterNo9 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Bodyguard has been a good watch on BBC, currently on episode 5 of 6
+1

Thought it looked better at the start, got a bit too ridiculous.Still watching it though.
Suspend your disbelief.

There are a few holes in the plot, but it's good stuff.


I'd agree with all of that. Try not to think too much and enjoy.

Out of interest can anyone name a few good watching similar type programmes that have a water tight plot?

I enjoy a crime suspense / thriller.
#LOGANOUT
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3317
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby HwoodMike2umate » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm watching Bodyguard too with wee Jane on sunday nights and I know who I blame.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
User avatar
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5494
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: holywood (or glasgow)

Re: What are you watching?

Postby fermain » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:38 pm

No offence
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
User avatar
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12238
Images: 33
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Beer garden

Re: What are you watching?

Postby BR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:08 pm

fermain wrote:No offence

None taken.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17129
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->