ASK THE EXPERT

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: ASK THE EXPERT

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
LadyP wrote:Why do men have nipples?
Quite obvious M'lady, so weemen have something to lick when they are being................... FFS Lady P this is a family show.
Wheyyyyyy Bagster! Fecking hero

Roll on the feck9ng draw so we can get Gatlanded!

Is there a team in Liverpool? They have this weird system where before you enter you barter drinks prices

I got us 24 beers, 3 bottles of champers and 48 shots between the 3 of us. Pays to be trained as a London trader

Sent from my Brennan
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:If there are 6 million bicycles in Beijing, why do the Chinese never win the Tour de France?
The correct answer is that despite almost numerical certainty that they will prevail there are two issues:

1) The average Chinaman is more interested in opening a carry-out in Bangor that winning the TdF.
2) It may sound racist but the average Chinaman is physically disadvantaged, unpalatable but true.

Anyway, Katie Melua rides one so thats less than 6M.

Of course there is another answer, maybe they are just shyte on a bike.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Quite obvious M'lady, so weemen have something to lick when they are being................... FFS Lady P this is a family show.

Is there a team in Liverpool? They have this weird system where before you enter you barter drinks prices

I got us 24 beers, 3 bottles of champers and 48 shots between the 3 of us. Pays to be trained as a London trader

Sent from my Crozier
I just woke up from a semi-drunken sleep Russ & discovered I'm fecking 60. born 10.5.54, lovely night with my wife and weans, more to come over the weekend.

I intend to party like two 30 year olds. :thumleft: >happyparty
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Sent from my Crozier
I just woke up from a semi-drunken sleep Russ & discovered I'm fecking 60. born 10.5.54, lovely night with my wife and weans, more to ccome over the weekend.

I intend to party like two 30 year olds. :thumleft: >happyparty
I'm 25 you cheeky Warren Gatland

Sent from my Brennan
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Have a good wan Baggy.

Top Tip - a quick sex change will now get you an age related discount on your new seat in the stands!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:If there are 6 million bicycles in Beijing, why do the Chinese never win the Tour de France?
The correct answer is that despite almost numerical certainty that they will prevail there are two issues:

1) The average Chinaman is more interested in opening a carry-out in Bangor that winning the TdF.
2) It may sound racist but the average Chinaman is physically disadvantaged, unpalatable but true.

Anyway, Katie Melua rides one so thats less than 6M.

Of course there is another answer, maybe they are just shyte on a bike.
...... Or that there simply aren't 6M bycicles in Beijing - Katie Melua was wrong! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Their bikes are in China! The clue's in the name, it's Tour de FRANCE! What would it be doing in another countr ... Oh wait a minute ...
Last edited by BR on Sat May 10, 2014 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im so hungover

Sent from my Brennan
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

>happyparty
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

My cake for Baggy Begs
image.jpg
image.jpg (85.47 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

If someone's got you a birthday cake, Baggy, tell them to just stick a 60 watt light bulb on top. Saves on the candles.
Anyway, Happy Birthday oul han'!
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Have a good one old boy. May's a good birthday month ;-)
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Many Happy Returns Baggy, so you are one year younger than my Mum LOL.

If it's any consolation, she says 60 is grand and she also loves her bus pass. Embrace it!

Great cake Kofi :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Where does an expert go to for help when he's old and past it?

(or just acting like a pr@t)?

:duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Here by the looks of it Grumps, much advice offered by al yousuns, some of it even half sensible.

One doesn't maintain an athlete's body by eating cake dears, no no, my particular malformed body is shaped by a love of Arthur's finest and the Breakfast of Champions. :shock:

Celebrated my last fifty-something day by making a feed for the family & drinking copious quantities of wine. Watched some Acoustic at the Beeb thing followed by the Stones at Hyde Park, singing every word. That's what us old people call a good night in and bed at 5.30 was much needed.

I am confidently expecting a "surprise party" this evening and heading out for a feed tomorrow night, sure feck it, you're a long time dead, I mightn't have too many left, may as well make the best of a birthday weekend.