President

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: President

Post by big mervyn »

222toHounslow wrote:
Shan wrote:MDH has decided to try to win a second term. Wonder if any Ulsterfolk will take him on this time.
Fecking Hobbit
Top man
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Love MDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

I propose Shane Logan.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jetstream wrote:I propose Shane Logan.
USA is the only country I would wish that upon, they love lying schiesters
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I had thought of throwing my hat in the ring but since wee Micky is running again, I'll step aside. I wish him every success, sure he goes well with the notion of Lepreseans, great for tourism and he has outstanding "normal" reasons to vote for him forebye. A good bloke.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Shan wrote:MDH has decided to try to win a second term. Wonder if any Ulsterfolk will take him on this time.
I don't know about anyone from the north taking him on but I see from social media one Brian O'Driscoll at the Twelfth of July parade in Loughgall, maybe up canvassing for publicity.........

BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Ha BOD would be better at blowing his trumpet.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

I wouldn't mind beating BOD over the head with a drumstick. Who the Hell does he think he is ?
Bono Mark 2.
I can see him running after Pope Francis next month, kissing his ring and I don't mean the one on his finger.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Ha BOD would be better at blowing his trumpet.
Hope he dies soon, hateful we jackeen ballix.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Did he blow any flutes?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Did he blow any flutes?
Probably just his own flute.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

How many flutes were out yesterday?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:How many flutes were out yesterday?
Less than in Paddys house

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Next Friday is polling day and it looks like Michael D will easily be re-elected. The rest of the candidates are pretty much a load of old balls anyway.

On the same day we get the chance to rid ourselves of the utter nonsense which is the blasphemy law. Such a law has no place in any republic. I'm fairly certain it will be killed now which makes me happy. A blasphemy law is almost as stupid as a state religion or a monarchy.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Next Friday is polling day and it looks like Michael D will easily be re-elected. The rest of the candidates are pretty much a load of old balls anyway.

On the same day we get the chance to rid ourselves of the utter nonsense which is the blasphemy law. Such a law has no place in any republic. I'm fairly certain it will be killed now which makes me happy. A blasphemy law is almost as stupid as a state religion or a monarchy.
Given posting time it looks like you've been on a tear and decided to sleg the Brits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That apart I concur with every word. Very difficult to see how any gobshite could vote in favour of a blasphemy law. I wonder when someone was last convicted and what the sentence was. I suppose it won't sway the vote but I can think of few more ridiculous laws in any society.

A little research tells me the last prosecution was in 1855, when a priest who had collected "evil books" for burning, burned a copy of the bible and was charged but found innocent given he had not known that one of the books was the bible. Fair play you may think, however, I'd like to have seen the book burning old fossil jailed for life at hard labour and with a daily flogging for being dumb enough to think that the burning of a book could somehow eradicate the thoughts it carried or meanings conveyed.

Further, the Guards conducted an investigation as to whether or not Stephen Fry should be charged on 2009. FFFS Banana Republic.

FOFIRFUCs.