What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What makes you happy

Post by Russ »

Id buck her

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Id buck her

No, you wouldn't, my ar$e would be in your way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

No, you wouldn't, my ar$e would be in your way. Image Image Image Image Image
Id buck you to buck her

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Id buck you to buck her

That's gay
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Id buck you to buck her

That's gay
It may be Dave but it’s the best offer I’ve had for a while. Then again, as Russ knows, I’m a bloody attractive man.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/42150682

not something that happens every day...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I hear yer wan is a Roman. Any protests in NI planned I wonder.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:I hear yer wan is a Roman. Any protests in NI planned I wonder.
Fake news Shan. She's as pradestant as Arthur Guinness's porter. Lord Kilcooley is prepared to welcome "the darkie" with open arms :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Christians should pray for Prince George to be gay to force support for same-sex marriage in the Church of England, a senior Scottish Episcopal church minister and LGBTQ campaigner has said.

The Very Rev Kelvin Holdsworth, provost of St Mary’s Cathedral in Glasgow, made the comments in a blog he reposted about LGBTQ inclusion in the Church of England following the announcement of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement.

In the post, he writes that Christians should pray “for the Lord to bless Prince George with a love, when he grows up, of a fine young gentleman”.
WTAF. :D
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

After three months without a tipple for medical reasons, I have just been given the green light to have an occasional beverage - in moderation of course. :D

Just in time to have a 10yr single malt Bush to help fight this cold my wife and daughter very kindly gave me.

Just proves these medical people can't make up their minds - for three months it was dangerous for me to have alcohol, now I have to take it (in moderation of course) for medical reasons*. :lol:

* they may not have said that exactly, but it's what I'm taking out of it. >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:After three months without a tipple for medical reasons, I have just been given the green light to have an occasional beverage - in moderation of course. :D

Just in time to have a 10yr single malt Bush to help fight this cold my wife and daughter very kindly gave me.

Just proves these medical people can't make up their minds - for three months it was dangerous for me to have alcohol, now I have to take it (in moderation of course) for medical reasons*. Image

* they may not have said that exactly, but it's what I'm taking out of it. >EW
Enjoy your drink and best wishes for your health.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cheers Dave :stout:

Enjoyed it before bed last night and my cold (or is that man-flu?) seemed slightly less bothersome than I expected today.

I guess I will need another dose tonight ....purely for medicinal reasons, of course! :D

The wemenfolk (not wemenFOLK) are fighting a losing battle with things like night nurse, but I reckon a nice malt is much more potent agin these germs.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Nightnurse is grand as a mixer, but I wouldn't use it to totally replace the medicinal halfn.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

This is as good a reason as I can imagine for getting married. The state engages in robbery of individual's assets after their death currently and everybody should be entitled to use the unfair marriage privilege laws in their favour until we end up eventually with a fair system. One step at a time.

Oh and I see some folk are whinging about this being a marriage of convenience. Every marriage is a marriage of convenience because of the laws of the state.

Two men who have been 'best friends' for 29 years have announced they are to get married next month in Co Tipperary.

While that in itself is not an unusual development, the story is made more interesting by the fact neither man is gay.

Michael O'Sullivan has been best friends with his 85-year-old neighbour Matt for almost three decades, and is now his carer.

Speaking on RTÉ's Liveline on Radio 1, Mr O'Sullivan said that Matt told him he was planning on leaving his house in Dublin's Stoneybatter to him when he died.

Mr O'Sullivan said this posed a potential problem as "because of tax reasons I'd have to pay half of that to the Government" in Capital Acquisitions Tax.

However, people who are married or in civil partnerships are exempt from Capital Acquisitions Tax on items of inheritance from their partner.

Speaking on the same programme, Matt said "he's my best friend, we're getting married so whatever I have in my home he can have."

The pair had planned on getting married on 22 December in Co Tipperary, but say that due to weather conditions the nuptials may be postponed until January.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote:This is as good a reason as I can imagine for getting married. The state engages in robbery of individual's assets after their death currently and everybody should be entitled to use the unfair marriage privilege laws in their favour until we end up eventually with a fair system. One step at a time.

Oh and I see some folk are whinging about this being a marriage of convenience. Every marriage is a marriage of convenience because of the laws of the state.

Two men who have been 'best friends' for 29 years have announced they are to get married next month in Co Tipperary.

While that in itself is not an unusual development, the story is made more interesting by the fact neither man is gay.

Michael O'Sullivan has been best friends with his 85-year-old neighbour Matt for almost three decades, and is now his carer.

Speaking on RTÉ's Liveline on Radio 1, Mr O'Sullivan said that Matt told him he was planning on leaving his house in Dublin's Stoneybatter to him when he died.

Mr O'Sullivan said this posed a potential problem as "because of tax reasons I'd have to pay half of that to the Government" in Capital Acquisitions Tax.

However, people who are married or in civil partnerships are exempt from Capital Acquisitions Tax on items of inheritance from their partner.

Speaking on the same programme, Matt said "he's my best friend, we're getting married so whatever I have in my home he can have."

The pair had planned on getting married on 22 December in Co Tipperary, but say that due to weather conditions the nuptials may be postponed until January.
They are lucky Michael is not already married.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk