What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What makes you happy

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Donegal the only constituency that voted no. 66.4% overall yes vote. Goodbye 8th Amendment. One more step forward.
Ulster twunts
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

big mervyn wrote:
Shan wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Hey guys - this is an f******* rugby forum - Pienaar coming much more important!! It’s on the web!
This is the back room. The rest of the forum is for rugby. Go whinge in View frae thae hill.
an f*******

Second word 8 characters, starts with f. Is this Irish?
Yeah tis an interesting one Mervyn. I was thinking maybe he meant "An faoileán" Though what "this is a seagull rugby forum" means I wouldn't be sure. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:Donegal the only constituency that voted no. 66.4% overall yes vote. Goodbye 8th Amendment. One more step forward.
Ulster twunts
Maybe Arlene will let them back in?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jamie Bwyson being interviewed on Sky as an "anti abortion campaigner". :roll: Ye have to laff.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

We are being left behind, economically and socially.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Gazpacho wrote:Pienaar on his way back as coach!!! - that makes me happy !!
No he is not
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Donegal, most beautiful county but a true republican Shinner brad pitt hole.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'm sure yer correct but most of the shinners down south were pro-repeal. The Donegal ones may be different though. Lots of FF crowd in Donegal and FF are more or less the political wing of the RCC.
That is a fact, the feckers thought Ould Charlie the gun-runner was Ireland's answer to God.

In Nordieland that FF role is in the hands of the SDLP, perhaps one reason that the Proddies don't understand why SF, the party of equal marriage, get so many young voters. After all, would you vote for a party who appear to think it's fine for priests/teachers who are priests to bugger so many young fellas?
EQUALITY = the Trojan Horse. Used to suck the young dumb fûckwits in as they forget about their mass murder
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:Jamie Bwyson being interviewed on Sky as an "anti abortion campaigner". :roll: Ye have to laff.
Aye watched that
Was very funny
His only good point was the sovereignty of both countries

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Gardaí in the midlands are planning to attend all funerals in two counties as part of a new initiative to improve community relations and assist bereaved families.

Operation Respect is being rolled out across the Laois Offaly Garda Division, where gardaí say an estimated three to five deaths occur daily.

Speaking at a quarterly meeting of the Offaly Joint Policing Committee in Tullamore, Co Offaly, Chief Superintendent John Scanlan said regardless of who has died "we would expect to have a garda in attendance at all removals."

Chief Supt Scanlan said funerals can be large community gatherings with GAA clubs and local volunteers often help out with issue such as traffic management.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Then they have the audacity to wonder why folk think they're bloody useless. If there's any crimes in rural areas they say they have no resources but now they can feck about at funerals no problem. This should be a story from Waterford Whispers but tis actually real.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Not a terrible idea. Not uncommon for a row to kick off at a funeral. There'd be better value at weddings though.

Always thought the police should have a semipermanent presence in casualty departments. Probably a bit scary for them though.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Gardaí in the midlands are planning to attend all funerals in two counties as part of a new initiative to improve community relations and assist bereaved families.

Operation Respect is being rolled out across the Laois Offaly Garda Division, where gardaí say an estimated three to five deaths occur daily.

Speaking at a quarterly meeting of the Offaly Joint Policing Committee in Tullamore, Co Offaly, Chief Superintendent John Scanlan said regardless of who has died "we would expect to have a garda in attendance at all removals."

Chief Supt Scanlan said funerals can be large community gatherings with GAA clubs and local volunteers often help out with issue such as traffic management.

Image Image Image

Then they have the audacity to wonder why folk think they're bloody useless. If there's any crimes in rural areas they say they have no resources but now they can feck about at funerals no problem. This should be a story from Waterford Whispers but tis actually real.
Quite common for the PSNI to assist with traffic control around this area at funerals of all denominations
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BR wrote:Not a terrible idea. Not uncommon for a row to kick off at a funeral. There'd be better value at weddings though.

Always thought the police should have a semipermanent presence in casualty departments. Probably a bit scary for them though.
Yeah but I bet they won't turn up at any knacker weddings. Same reason they don't want to go near an A&E here.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:Quite common for the PSNI to assist with traffic control around this area at funerals of all denominations
No idea if the PSNI add value in that activity but there is nothing more likely to create a traffic control disaster than having the guards turn up. Besides they have no intention of that anyway. All these lads will be doing is talking ballix and trying to earwig conversations to pick up t1tbits of info to use against folk.

Just think about it - Could any event be made better by inviting some semi-literate redneck from deepest Kerry?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote: Just think about it - Could any event be made better by inviting some semi-literate redneck from deepest Kerry?
Can he play 10?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk