What makes you happy

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What makes you happy

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: [. . .] and of course, as soon as I can I shall take Spanish nationality and cast off the horror of these septic isles.

You're welcome. :thumleft:
We'll believe it when it happens, Baggy . . . :roll:
Happening next month Baldy, then serve a few years as an honest tax paying entrepreneur & bingo, Soy de Espana, soy Espanol. Roll on that day.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I told you those kiddiefiddling priestlybastards should have hit you much much harder.
A priest once pulled my out of my seat by my hair. I then announced to the class that said priest was a f-cking w-nker. From that day anytime he asked me a question I turned around and ignored him. He got tired of it and eventually just ignored me too. Treating him with the contempt he deserved was the best I felt I could do although sometimes I wonder if I let him off too lightly. I'd really have loved to catch him unawares and inflict some pain that he more than deserved. Still in 1987 I probably would have been expelled for not allowing myself to victimised. A c-nt among an organisation of many c-nts.
Good enough so.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Proving Kofi wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Proving Kofi wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That'll be the day. :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Finding 6 chariot wheels in the shed, I may make a killing and they are constructed to disintegrate every 6Ns. :D
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rory Best Once Helped Neil Best Gain Vengeance On David Humphreys

Though he acknowledges that David Humphreys played a major part in helping him forge a career in rugby, Neil Best didn't hold the former Ireland and Ulster out-half in such high regard that he was beyond, say, dumping a trailer of manure on his driveway.

Best won 18 caps for Ireland including four in Ireland's disastrous 2007 World Cup campaign. He also played six years for Ulster between 2002 and 2008.

In a column for Rugbypass, Best disclosed that Humphreys, along with Australian international second row Justin Harrison - who wasn't long at the province at the time - once managed to arrange the disappearance of his BMW from the Ormeau Road in Belfast.

Vengeance was required and a young Rory Best, and his plentiful supply of manure, was roped in to help.

"In revenge I sought the help of now Ireland captain Rory Best, and his farm’s ready access to manure," wrote Neil Best.

Despite a brief police intervention, the prank went ahead. Luckily, they had encoutered officers with a similar sense of humour.

I was genuinely worried when the police stopped Rory’s tractor in the early hours of that Monday morning. Rory driving with me crouched down for what felt like hours in the one seat cab. Thankfully it turned out my concerns were ill-founded, when we casually explained to the officers we were off to dump a trailer of manure on Humph’s driveway he just waived us on with a smile.

Humphreys - a future Director of Rugby at Ulster - would arrive late that Monday morning.

It was the first of many smiles that morning when David Humphreys arrived unusually late for training having eventually dug himself out - I could even detect a faint whiff of rural Ulster on his arrival.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Haha great
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

reading that some unfortunate girl has the name -- Suk Fan

with a name like that you could some man in trouble

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Happy Star Wars day folks

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

#starwarsday #maythe4thforbewithyou

I hear Shame Logan did the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs, might explain how Lord Lucan and him have not been seen anytime soon!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

RTE are showing Prince Harry's wedding on Saturday. Now I don't give a ballix about that but it will be fun seeing all the outraged folk going on about RTE being West Brits or pandering to West Brits. Some shinners already in full whinge mode. :lol: