The Golf

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The Golf

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Molinari looks the most likely to stop him. I wouldn't trust Rory to do it but I'd love to be wrong.
You won't be, just threw away a shot FFS.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ho ho ho ho.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Double bogey for Woods. :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yip and as adversity strikes he's releasing his inner gobshite. Successive doubles would be outstanding. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Odds on a playoff, open to correction but I think the last 3 at Carnoustie have all seen a playoff.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Watch out. :shock: :shock: :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hacked out of the heavy rough, Bingo. :lol: :lol: :lol: Eagle.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Gwan Rory.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Odds on a playoff, open to correction but I think the last 3 at Carnoustie have all seen a playoff.
BBC live feed:

The last three Open Championships at Carnoustie have needed a play-off to decide the winner, and with this year's final round beginning with a a three-way tie for the lead, it is again a real possibility.

Tom Watson beat Jack Newton in 1975, Paul Lawrie came through a three-way showdown with Justin Leonard and Jean van de Velde in 1999 and Padraig Harrington denied Sergio Garcia in 2007 via a four-hole aggregate play-off.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Odds on a playoff, open to correction but I think the last 3 at Carnoustie have all seen a playoff.
BBC live feed:

The last three Open Championships at Carnoustie have needed a play-off to decide the winner, and with this year's final round beginning with a a three-way tie for the lead, it is again a real possibility.

Tom Watson beat Jack Newton in 1975, Paul Lawrie came through a three-way showdown with Justin Leonard and Jean van de Velde in 1999 and Padraig Harrington denied Sergio Garcia in 2007 via a four-hole aggregate play-off.

Yes, of course, being an expert I knew that, I watched them all live, also watched an awful lot more then than I do now. Didn't watcha shot on Friday, picked it up late yesterday and today.

What's not to like about an Italian winner? Hope he makes it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hurry up Woods you clown, get out of the way, you're just a sideshow. As usual not the slightest concern for the guy he's playing with.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Hurry up Woods you clown, get out of the way, you're just a sideshow. As usual not the slightest concern for the guy he's playing with.
He is the biggest w-nker to ever play the game. He may have been a great player in his day but he was always an unlikable individual.

Great stuff from Molinari. Just went about his job without fuss while every half-wit in the area was attracted to the Woods show. Hopefully that other foul-mouthed yank doesn't spoil the Italian party now.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Satisfactory result.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Forza Italia. Gwan the European Union. :D
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Good that Italy have the Ryder cup in 22 too. Don't know much about Italian golf, but it won't hurt to have a major winner doing the marketing.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk