The Golf

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The Golf

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:McIlroy tearing Carnoustie a new one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is he though?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He is doing his traditional not bad start. Soon he will have a nightmare round on the greens. His fragile mental state will go to pieces.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Forget Rory, he might win, he might blow, be content instead to note the position of Public Enemy #1, Eldrick Woods. He is in the comforting position that unless he comes close to a course record tomorrow he has no chance, since not once in all the years he's been cheating his way around golf courses has he won a major when not leading going into the last round.

#GreatestGolferEverMyHairyRingpiece
#He'snoNicklaus
#He'snoSeve
#He'snoTomWatson
#He'sno Gentleman
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rory is as frustrating as a frustrating thing. If he starts hitting fairways tomorrow, he could be out of sight before Sunday.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Forget Rory, he might win, he might blow, be content instead to note the position of Public Enemy #1, Eldrick Woods. He is in the comforting position that unless he comes close to a course record tomorrow he has no chance, since not once in all the years he's been cheating his way around golf courses has he won a major when not leading going into the last round.

#He'snoNicklaus
#He'snoSeve
#He'snoTomWatson
#He'sno Gentleman
Believe he has one major victory coming from behind
Usually he saves his coming from behind for people other than his wife

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:Rory is as frustrating as a frustrating thing. If he starts hitting fairways tomorrow, he could be out of sight before Sunday.
Man doesnt need to hit fairways

Fowler to win

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Forget Rory, he might win, he might blow, be content instead to note the position of Public Enemy #1, Eldrick Woods. He is in the comforting position that unless he comes close to a course record tomorrow he has no chance, since not once in all the years he's been cheating his way around golf courses has he won a major when not leading going into the last round.

#He'snoNicklaus
#He'snoSeve
#He'snoTomWatson
#He'sno Gentleman
I simply don’t understand why you think gobbing on a green is acceptable. The man is a tosser.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

#He'snoNicklaus
#He'snoSeve
#He'snoTomWatson
#He'sno Gentleman
Believe he has one major victory coming from behind
Usually, he saves his coming from behind for people other than his wife

You are incorrect. He has had the lead starting the final round over all 14 major wins.
Again you are incorrect. He doesn't have a wife. Doubtless, he's getting his leg over, some weemin have no self-respect or live in that cloudcuckooland where she and she alone can "change him".

Sadly I should have known that my intervention would lead to him playing very very impressively today. :banghead: If he wins, I'll blame myself for a long time.

Woods is a person in a very select group, people who I'd prefer to see dead that that lying sack of shyte Terry Shame Logan.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Feck Woods. He had a good round today but will still be a good bit behind.

If Rory could putt he'd still have a chance.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Feck Woods. He had a good round today but will still be a good bit behind.

If Rory could putt he'd still have a chance.
Rory couldn't put taties in a sack FFFS. Just saw him interviewed. Was glad there is due to be wind tomorrow. On the other hand, Snipe will know that due to the Laws of Physics, he's no chance. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frankly, I've struggled to take much interest in any sport since the disastrous last season as an Ulster supporter, bitterness and a sense that only cu'nts win as evidenced by Mexico and the Republican Weemins Twitterati win has soured my enjoyment of the entire world of sport. No interest in the Fitba, haven't watched a Super Rugby match since I left Ulster, international rugby is dead to me. Athletics pffffffffffft, drugfueled cheats, Tour de Drugs? Likewise. Tennis? FFFS I hate Tory's why would I watch the upper crust fecking about on grass.

No for me, there is only hate left, I've even got something in common with Trump - we both hate Mexicans :roll: ............... just imagine if that evilmotherfu@ker Woods won. I doubt I'd survive it. :shock:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

54 hole leaders making a balls of it and now that pr1ck Woods is joint leader. Really need someone to step it up now and not let that fecker win this thing.k
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I am absolutely certain that had I not celebrated him having no chance whatsoever, that this horrendous situation of Woods leading the open on the back nine would not be facing us.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Step up McIlroy, the world of golf needs someone to get past WoodstheBastard
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Molinari looks the most likely to stop him. I wouldn't trust Rory to do it but I'd love to be wrong.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Although Spieth is good enough to turn it around.