What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:People walking their dogs in the sun or leaving them in cars.

Bellends
Smashing a car window to rescue a dog in distress is legally defensible.

If you can't keep your hand on a hot pavement for more than 5 secs then it's too hot for your dog.
Smashing their face in is also legally defensible.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

mid ulster maestro wrote:This Bitch!

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... 750376002/
Sickening stuff MUM. These individuals who kill animals for some perverse pleasure are not a good advertisement for our species. Indeed I'd find myself almost being convinced that such folk should be made to go into unarmed one v one combat with a hungry lion.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Was looking in an Ulster Tattler March 2017 the other day .

A photograph of a friend and his wife at social event — buried him April 2018 - cancer and his wife has it as well ( advanced ).

Knocks your confidence somewhat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Was looking in an Ulster Tattler March 2017 the other day .

A photograph of a friend and his wife at social event — buried him April 2018 - cancer and his wife has it as well ( advanced ).

Ron'n, if you are in your roundabout way saying you hate cancer, you'll have no argument from me. My daughter lost a close friend just before Christmas, and now it's looking like she is soon to lose her partner's mother who is just a really lovely woman. I don't really believe in the notion of "souls", but if I did she would be my idea of a beautiful soul.

Sorry Skiboo, but cancer makes me swear a lot. #fu'ckcancer. :flower:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:

Sickening stuff MUM. These individuals who kill animals for some perverse pleasure are not a good advertisement for our species. Indeed I'd find myself almost being convinced that such folk should be made to go into unarmed one v one combat with a hungry lion.
Sounds about right, Shan. The manner in which these people attempt to justify themselves is almost as reprehensible as their actions, frankly, I hope she dies very very soon, preferably in substantial pain.

They clearly see shooting a large animal as "manly" in some sense, I'd love to see them take on an animal in unarmed combat, I'd even welcome maybe 3/4 of them against the Lion.
Attachments
1fatbastardanduglywife.jpg
1fatbastardanduglywife.jpg (130.05 KiB) Viewed 656 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Ron'n, if you are in your roundabout way saying you hate cancer, you'll have no argument from me. My daughter lost a close friend just before Christmas, and now it's looking like she is soon to lose her partner's mother who is just a really lovely woman. I don't really believe in the notion of "souls", but if I did she would be my idea of a beautiful soul.

+1
Horrible disease

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

It was just looking at the photo brought back the realty of his death and the fact at the time of the photo he had cancer and didn’t know it .

Went for a hernia op and discovered he had inoperable cancer of the small bowel.

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:

Sounds about right, Shan. The manner in which these people attempt to justify themselves is almost as reprehensible as their actions, frankly, I hope she dies very very soon, preferably in substantial pain.

They clearly see shooting a large animal as "manly" in some sense, I'd love to see them take on an animal in unarmed combat, I'd even welcome maybe 3/4 of them against the Lion.
That picture is fecking hilarious.
It's the hope that kills you.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

+1
Horrible disease

On the plus side, some people have made a career out of it.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:That oddbastard Cliff Richard threatening to sue the BBC.

Shut yer trap dickhead, nobody said you were innocent, just that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute.
Saint Cliff says he is now afraid to go near "ball boys".

Begs the question, wtf would incline him to go near them in the first place. :scratch:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Working on Saturday. :(
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

+1
Horrible disease

I would suggest that the majority of those who have made a career out of "it" have been doing so to make themselves redundant.

If only "it" was just a horrible disease, that would be a lot easier to achieve. The fact that it is actually hundreds, if not thousands of horrible diseases makes that so much harder.

Some cancers will be beaten in the relatively near future by a variety of means (preventative or by treatment), but many will be with us for the long term. Sadly too, even most of the beatable ones will endure as some people either ignore symptoms or don't have any recognisable symptoms until its too late.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

+1
Horrible disease

I would suggest that the majority of those who have made a career out of "it" have been doing so to make themselves redundant.

If only "it" was just a horrible disease, that would be a lot easier to achieve. The fact that it is actually hundreds, if not thousands of horrible diseases makes that so much harder.

Some cancers will be beaten in the relatively near future by a variety of means (preventative or by treatment), but many will be with us for the long term. Sadly too, even most of the beatable ones will endure as some people either ignore symptoms or don't have any recognisable symptoms until its too late.
Take your time Grumps.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Hope springs eternal, despite the fact that the treatment she was getting, was so severe and made her so chronically unwell that she had to stop it, remarkably, the tumour has shrunk. The sound woman that she is, she celebrated by going for a swim of Helen's Bay & had a "milked-down" Irish Coffee.

None of this good news has been brought to you by Emma Pengelley or the fu'ckin' DUP who have more interest in naming bus stops than sorting out the health service.

Rather liked young Cave's post in the matter on Bakeface. :thumleft: