Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 26 users online :: 9 registered, 2 hidden and 15 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Cpt_Slacky, Google [Bot], Liam Williams, Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, Wee Woman, wrayzo


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 655674
Total topics 19100
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 6 votes
  

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby damianmcr » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:29 pm

Cheers Dave.
User avatar
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6016
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 am

Slogan almost certainly votes DUP and will be horrified at the repeal of the 8th.

We said young Cave, clearly as gay as the next man.

It could have been Jesus who said it, but I'd put good money on it that these were the wise words of Kurt Cobain - before he blew his own head off, not after:

What else could I say, Everyone is gay........

....All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29898
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Gerald the Mole » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:09 am

How many Twitter accounts does DC have.
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Russ » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:36 am

Dave wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Link
Image
Where's he posted this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 am

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Link
Image
Where's he posted this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bakebook
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18183
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Russ » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Link
Image
Where's he posted this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bakebook
Feck sake YouTube

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby BR » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:11 pm

BR wrote:As I said some time ago. If there are parties with genuine asperations of a united Ireland, now would be the time to come up with some sort of innovative proposals.

I think many northern nationalists and AFAIK all southern unification parties seem to be suggesting that NI is simply absorbed into the current republic effectively over night. (Albeit with a ongoing dowry from London).

Let's hear some proposals on a federal Ireland; on a transfer of sovereignty without immediate legislative or administrative alignment; .... There are so many things that could attract a wavering unionist, but it seems nobody wants to offer anything but the utopia that is the current southern state.

Have to say, Peter Robinson was the last person I was expecting to take this debate forward.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17272
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Rooster » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm

BR wrote:
BR wrote:As I said some time ago. If there are parties with genuine asperations of a united Ireland, now would be the time to come up with some sort of innovative proposals.

I think many northern nationalists and AFAIK all southern unification parties seem to be suggesting that NI is simply absorbed into the current republic effectively over night. (Albeit with a ongoing dowry from London).

Let's hear some proposals on a federal Ireland; on a transfer of sovereignty without immediate legislative or administrative alignment; .... There are so many things that could attract a wavering unionist, but it seems nobody wants to offer anything but the utopia that is the current southern state.

Have to say, Peter Robinson was the last person I was expecting to take this debate forward.
Peter got some sense kicked into him the night he took over Clontibret
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39801
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Rooster » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

Dr Philip Lee the justice minister has resigned today just before the Brexit bills go to parliament, more problems for chicken legs May, any odds on a Brexit fold up yet ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39801
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby big mervyn » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Rooster wrote:Dr Philip Lee the justice minister has resigned today just before the Brexit bills go to parliament, more problems for chicken legs May, any odds on a Brexit fold up yet ?

I hope your chickens have better legs than Theresa.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10551
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Russ » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Lee was expected to vote against government
Would not take the whip

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Rooster » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:38 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:Dr Philip Lee the justice minister has resigned today just before the Brexit bills go to parliament, more problems for chicken legs May, any odds on a Brexit fold up yet ?

I hope your chickens have better legs than Theresa.
Any that haven't get their necks wrung
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39801
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby Dave » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Tory MP, Christopher Chope, another for Baggy's list of kunts.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18183
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby big mervyn » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Dave wrote:Tory MP, Christopher Chope, another for Baggy's list of kunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrl6ugMTQ4
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10551
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:43 am

Dave wrote:Tory MP, Christopher Chope, another for Baggy's list of kunts.


He qualifies for the Big Book of Cûnts many times over. I suggest that in Who’s who his hobbies include, chicken teasing, Morris dancing and blocking private members bills.

Currently I have no definitive information on whether or not he is a devotee of a sneaky upslirt snap, though odds are that the old fossil has probably wånked away his last remaining brain cells some years back.

His constituents must be very proud.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29898
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to The Back Room 'Lock In'

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->