USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: USA Presidential Primaries 2016 - its all here.

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Does anyone doubt that the well equipped for riot, all dressed in black, almost paramilitary like shower of scumbags, were as rumour has it, bought and paid for by Trump to discredit any protests against him yesterday.

I don't doubt the possibility, further I am astonished how quickly his minions are quietly going about dismantling all manner of things, from ordering the National Park Service off twitter - their easiest means of communicating safety messages. And the White House website has undergone an incredible conservitisation, out with global warming, out with LGBP, out with all sorts of stuff including funding for family planning and any quango that supports abortion.

The Lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum. :roll: I'm done with Murca, I'm going to Murcia.
Anyone can buy a mob, even Trump

George Soros is a well known philanthropist

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:These protests in England. Should they not be aimed at Saudi Arabia instead?

We pander to the Saudis too much and for too long now.. But we need their money more.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Does anyone doubt that the well equipped for riot, all dressed in black, almost paramilitary like shower of scumbags, were as rumour has it, bought and paid for by Trump to discredit any protests against him yesterday.

I don't doubt the possibility, further I am astonished how quickly his minions are quietly going about dismantling all manner of things, from ordering the National Park Service off twitter - their easiest means of communicating safety messages. And the White House website has undergone an incredible conservitisation, out with global warming, out with LGBP, out with all sorts of stuff including funding for family planning and any quango that supports abortion.

The Lunatics HAVE taken over the asylum. :roll: I'm done with Murca, I'm going to Murcia.

The sight that summed it up for me was the bloke on the Presidential platform taking pictures (selfies?) with his phone. On the platform... at the inauguration of the POTUS? Shows the sort of people now in power over there.

Riots? Nah, not real riots. knocking over a few bins. But it looks good for the TV. Of course it will allow MrT to get tough on crime. Then dissent becomes crime. Then...
There I am going all apocalyptic again.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:These protests in England. Should they not be aimed at Saudi Arabia instead?

We pander to the Saudis too much and for too long now.. But we need their money more.
You're right, Russ, the Saudis are the bottom of the pile. But will we need their money when the fruits of Brexit kick in? Not when Brittania rules the waves once more. Alternatively it might all go belly up and we could become a nation of peasant farmers living in a rural idyll We wouldn't need their money then either. Win win.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

solidarity wrote:
Russ wrote:

The sight that summed it up for me was the bloke on the Presidential platform taking pictures (selfies?) with his phone. On the platform... at the inauguration of the POTUS? Shows the sort of people now in power over there.

Riots? Nah, not real riots. knocking over a few bins. But it looks good for the TV. Of course it will allow MrT to get tough on crime. Then dissent becomes crime. Then...
There I am going all apocalyptic again.
Sorry to say it wouldn't matter who had been getting sworn in for the selfie brigade.. They are simply everywhere and not a Trump thing.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

For clarity, I hate the Saudis, nasty warmongering beheadingbastards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:For clarity, I hate the Saudis, nasty warmongering beheadingbastards.
Praising with faint damnation.......
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:For clarity, I hate the Saudis, nasty warmongering beheadingbastards.
My Saudi mate is actually really nice. He isn't representative of anyone but himself

namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

I have a nice Israeli friend too!
The personality of President is only relevant to the masses .It is in the interests of The Free Wests hidden rulers for this to be so,so they can effect their own agenda.Any maverick politico who is not part of the set up (Bernie Saunders ,Ron Paul) will not get a look in.
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

If that is true, and I suspect it may be, it just means that Trump is no different to other western leaders who have employed exactly the same tactics over the last few decades. Maybe he is a quick learner.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

this is the best that I have seen...

https://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Quality Cockers.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Staaaaaaauter Cockers. >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl >appl
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The entire senior management of the State Department has resigned rather than serve under the Fuhrer. These are civil servants who have served under both Republicans & Democrats want nothing to do with the Fourth Reich. :roll:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:The entire senior management of the State Department has resigned rather than serve under the Fuhrer. These are civil servants who have served under both Republicans & Democrats want nothing to do with the Fourth Reich. :roll:
What have the EU bureaucrats done?