Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 31 users online :: 9 registered, 1 hidden and 21 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Amiga500, BaggyTrousers, Bing [Bot], Cap10, Google [Bot], LegsLikeSausages, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653301
Total topics 19075
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Neill_M » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:33 pm

v Italy (Dublin) August 10
v England (Twickenham) August 24
v Wales (Cardiff) August 31
v Wales (Dublin) September 7
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Russ » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Bring back Paddy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Neill_M wrote:v Italy (Dublin) August 10
v England (Twickenham) August 24
v Wales (Cardiff) August 31
v Wales (Dublin) September 7


I'm assuming no self-respecting Ulsterman, woman or child will be seen dead at this nonsense.............. though doubtless, some scumbags will make the journey. Anyone contemplating attending the toilet bowl, I hope you die screaming, preferably before you can attend.

#fu'cktheFIRFU
#fu'cktheRWC
#bringthemhome
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29687
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Russ wrote:Bring back Paddy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And Stu.

Lest we move on.

Day 144.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Russ » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:29 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:v Italy (Dublin) August 10
v England (Twickenham) August 24
v Wales (Cardiff) August 31
v Wales (Dublin) September 7


I'm assuming no self-respecting Ulsterman, woman or child will be seen dead at this nonsense.............. though doubtless, some scumbags will make the journey. Anyone contemplating attending the toilet bowl, I hope you die screaming, preferably before you can attend.

#fu'cktheFIRFU
#fu'cktheRWC
#bringthemhome
Will be at twickers
Singing Ulster songs only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Dave » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:v Italy (Dublin) August 10
v England (Twickenham) August 24
v Wales (Cardiff) August 31
v Wales (Dublin) September 7


I'm assuming no self-respecting Ulsterman, woman or child will be seen dead at this nonsense.............. though doubtless, some scumbags will make the journey. Anyone contemplating attending the toilet bowl, I hope you die screaming, preferably before you can attend.

#fu'cktheFIRFU
#fu'cktheRWC
#bringthemhome
Will be at twickers
Singing Ulster songs only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


PJ will start at least two. Mark my words.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:v Italy (Dublin) August 10
v England (Twickenham) August 24
v Wales (Cardiff) August 31
v Wales (Dublin) September 7


I'm assuming no self-respecting Ulsterman, woman or child will be seen dead at this nonsense.............. though doubtless, some scumbags will make the journey. Anyone contemplating attending the toilet bowl, I hope you die screaming, preferably before you can attend.

#fu'cktheFIRFU
#fu'cktheRWC
#bringthemhome
Will be at twickers
Singing Ulster songs only

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Quisling FIRFUC lickspittle. :shock:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29687
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Jackie Brown » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Hope it's a repeat of 2007

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:Hope it's a repeat of 2007

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


>appl >appl >appl

That would be good. :thumleft:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29687
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby Russ » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 am

I dont think Geordan Murphy could go through all that again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ireland's RWC 2019 Warm Up Games

Postby againstthehead » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 am

Nice set of warm-up games. Balance between being well tested and giving the squad a bit of a hit out. Would be interesting if Sexton got injured, if Jacko's phone started ringing....
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
User avatar
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6833
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand



  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->