They don't like it up here

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:BOD is still checking the TMO footage.
Stockdale has invisible fingertips. Special guy.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

What really annoys me about BOD is that he is so sweet and smarmy. His wife has the same affliction. One reporter described her as being so sweet she would give you diabetes.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Shan wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:I love the close the thread brigade.
Same people that watch a film or tv programme in it's entirity just to see how offended they can get.
Then they write and tell people about it.
Just to spell it out to people of this fecktard variety, it's all just a bit of fun,a bit of tongue in cheek if you will.
If you want to take it all so seriously feck off and bore someone on Facebook or Twitter.
Possible end of rant.
I think yer taking the "close the thread brigade" too seriously a chara. :D

This thread still has potential but we must be permitted to discuss folk who like to have a wee cry. Bod, for example, cries every time Stockdale gets a try. Imagine the flooding of the liffey if Ulster were to ever win anything......no I can't imagine that either. :D :D
Think I've been hit by a turnip driven irony bus.
On further reading of Bods novel I see he managed to talk in depth about the famous 2011 world cup victory over Australia without mentioning that Fez tackle on Will Genia.
He describes the HEC final v us without mentioning a single Ulster player during the build up, the game itself or in the aftermath.
That's a hell of an accomplishment.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
... says the Limerick man coming onto an Ulster website to take umbrage at wot we are discussing. Image

away o'that wi' ye, ya >TM
I'm not a Limerick man and I'm not taking umbrage at anything written here. So sorry old bean. :D
Come on Shan, you have taken umbridge on here many a time. We all have. It's all about the umbridge.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Liz Fraser wrote: Think I've been hit by a turnip driven irony bus.
On further reading of Bods novel I see he managed to talk in depth about the famous 2011 world cup victory over Australia without mentioning that Fez tackle on Will Genia.
He describes the HEC final v us without mentioning a single Ulster player during the build up, the game itself or in the aftermath.
The bit about not mentioning the Ferris tackle is definitely off the wall and is highly suggestive he has issues with our friends from the north. I suppose if he was asked to list Ireland's greatest ever centres poor old Gibson wouldn't get a look-in. He's most likely name McFadden ahead of him. :lol:

Not mentioning the Ulster players during or after the H Cup final though could be considered a decent act though. The only way you could have mentioned them and not used a term like "wolfed mercilessly to near death" would be if you were a born liar. I don't think BOD is a liar. Many d1ckheads aren't.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:Come on Shan, you have taken umbridge on here many a time. We all have. It's all about the umbridge.
It is not beyond the realms of possibility I may have done so at some stage over the last 10 years or so. However unless evidence is produced I am not admitting to anything and I am entitled to my presumption of innocence at this juncture.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Shan wrote:
The bit about not mentioning the Ferris tackle is definitely off the wall and is highly suggestive he has issues with our friends from the north. I suppose if he was asked to list Ireland's greatest ever centres poor old Gibson wouldn't get a look-in. He's most likely name McFadden ahead of him. :lol:

Not mentioning the Ulster players during or after the H Cup final though could be considered a decent act though. The only way you could have mentioned them and not used a term like "wolfed mercilessly to near death" would be if you were a born liar. I don't think BOD is a liar. Many d1ckheads aren't.
Well he did say that in so many words.
I take it all back.
On page 384 he refers to Andrew Trimble as "Trims".
Good ol Drico
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Shan wrote:
The bit about not mentioning the Ferris tackle is definitely off the wall and is highly suggestive he has issues with our friends from the north. I suppose if he was asked to list Ireland's greatest ever centres poor old Gibson wouldn't get a look-in. He's most likely name McFadden ahead of him. Image

Well he did say that in so many words.
I take it all back.
Good ol Drico
Who he took a swipe at one of the few times he showed up at Ravenhill IIRC.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Liz Fraser wrote: Well he did say that in so many words.
I take it all back.
Good ol Drico
Isn't "trim" another word for pussy? Maybe BOD was questioning Trimble's conviction or fight?
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Feck me Shan you're right.
A Trim by urban dictionary definition is a a clean shaved pussy not used a lot.
You know your facts, well maybe on this thread anyway.
BOD nearly had me over a barrel there.
The fat faced freak
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hate his upside down smile. It's infuriating.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:I hate his upside down smile. It's infuriating.
He looks like the world's largest dwarf.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

Just thinking about rugby pundits and how BT Sport with BOD and Austin Healey, (what is the collective noun for gobshites) have gone for big name past players rather than ability to engage the viewer.
Anyway old Shaggy Horgan on Sky is soooo much better he's not ego driven unlike the other pair.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:What really annoys me about BOD is that he is so sweet and smarmy. His wife has the same affliction. One reporter described her as being so sweet she would give you diabetes.
There is nothing at all sweet about BOD, he is simply a selfish motherfu'cker who I hope dies screaming very very soon. Kunt.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TinPig wrote:Just thinking about rugby pundits and how BT Sport with BOD and Austin Healey, (what is the collective noun for gobshites) have gone for big name past players rather than ability to engage the viewer.
Anyway old Shaggy Horgan on Sky is soooo much better he's not ego driven unlike the other pair.
Sorry Tinnie, those two are not gobshites, they are cu'nts and for your info, the collective noun is a "Warren Gatland".

I believe you may have been helped. :thumleft:

And yes Shaggy is better, albeit he seems to be campaigning against Stockdale - as is Quinlan - yet misses every error by Bob, just as Bob missed just about every tackle.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.