They don't like it up here

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

They don't like it up here

Post by Liz Fraser »

It's coming in to marching season and other than downloading loyalist flute band music as a ringtone to my phone, I thought there would be no better time to stoke some paranoia between Ulster rugby and the rest on here.

I just bought BoDs autobiography for my sins.
Don't panic it was £1.50 from SCOPE charity shop which I deemed appropriate and I'm handing it back to them when I'm finished complete with price label in tact.

It was reading this novel when it struck me that there was a definite possible subconscious loathing of all things north from our fat faced hero.
When it came to naming players he referred to ALL southerners solely by first name or nickname.
Leams, Jamie, Strings, Paulie, Rog, Shaggy and Flans littered throughout the book.
Any Ulster player was full name every time, no Fezs, Besties or Paddys at any point.

So to confirm I'm not paranoid you aren't paranoid, they hate us and its in black and white.

I'm collating evidence on here as periodic discrimination by d4 against all things Ulster violating our human rights.
I demand there is a quota system installed that has worked out so handily for South Africa.
Furthermore as punishment Leinster shall be forced to take back and start Clive Ross in all matches similarly Munster can have Hond and Connacht can have back Rodney.
Until such times Ireland is dead to me.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Re: They don't like it up here

Post by caledoniancelt »

I like Clive. He's a useful player, not international class
but a hard working squad player so leave him alone and
send Shananananahan instead.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Fair play I am open to suggestions it's not a dictatorship.
I should mention also that there was the Tommy Bowe exception clause who was referred to as "Tommy" by BOD but only after a while.
This reflects BODs inner turmoil as Tommy wore white and red but talked like Father Ted.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BoD is as sectarian as they come

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Russ wrote:BoD is as sectarian as they come

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
+1
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He used to regularly throw punches when playing up in ravers. Often not connecting.

He also used a lot of passive aggressive language as well when referring to this nordi kunt of a place. He would say things like: "Mind the time the english didn't play in 1999, that's when Ulster won it." Also, "they are a bunch of basket cases, the whole place needs levelled with a H-bomb and any survivers drowned." And also, "I hate them, all kunts".
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

I agree Liz that BOG is biased against Ulster and not in a subconscious way. Ive never heard him say anything positive for instance about Rory Best while he's captain of Ireland but instead asking things like how much longer can he last. After the Grand Slam win he waxed lyrical about Kearney being double Grand Slam winner and had to be reminded that Best was also a double winner, he quipped something along the lines of "yeah he did get a run out at some stage". Continuously putting down of Ulster players who represent Ireland and latest example was him speaking about Carberry with Jackson gone 8mins 35secs into the 25th May Rugby Off the ball podcast.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/rug ... 0412446218
Basically he's saying Jackson was third choice after Carberry and Ross Byrne is now in Jacksons position (third choice out half).
Ive noticed this type of thing from him for years now.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cheers for that TP.
Someone should tell him that his bias is coming across as ignorance and stupidity.
But it's the emporers new clothes of course
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Jaysus lads Bod is a well known d-ckhead. He is not representative of most Irish people. Ye need to stop taking any notice of him. Going out of yer way to read his sh1te is above and beyond the call of duty. Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Liz Fraser wrote:Ha Shan good point but your still getting Hond.
I dare say Rog is on a par too but it's a nice position to talk from when it's not your players being discriminated against, ref Zebo or the BOI picture boy himself, Murray
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

promenader 2 wrote:
Zebo / Murray situation not the same as Paddy / Stu. Similar actions, but context vastly different.
Agree about BOD, though. Total dick.
Yep, very different. In the Zebo/Murray racist threesome scandal it was the girl that got exiled and BOI/FIFRU condoned and accepted it as normal behaviour by not taking any appropriate action.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

promenader 2 wrote:
Was it that different though?

No crimes committed but less than gallant behaviour from all the boys involved and the girls left feeling not that great afterwards. The only real difference that I can see is that one of them went to the police.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
... says the Limerick man coming onto an Ulster website to take umbrage at wot we are discussing. :lol:

away o'that wi' ye, ya >TM
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote:Then again Ulster folk are well known for going out of their way to seek out offence or annoyance. :D :D
... says the Limerick man coming onto an Ulster website to take umbrage at wot we are discussing. Image

away o'that wi' ye, ya >TM
ImageImage
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?