Summer Tests - Not Ireland

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Summer Tests - Not Ireland

Post by Shan »

England definitely have major issues. Their discipline is shocking but their team as a whole is not up to the very top level. Many in Ireland complain about Kearney but imagine having a filthbag like Brown in yer team. England pack is very weak. They haven't a single forward I'd take a present of although Itoje could possibly be taught how to play the game properly if Munster got hold of him. As of now he plays like a thug. Maybe Brown has been advising him. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

England badly need some players with something between their ears.

The number of stupid penalties they gave away was crazy and as for the yellow that Hughes got 11 mins from the end.

That South African scrum half de Klerk reminded me of someone, just can't think who. :scratch:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Fiji 37-15 Georgia
Tonga 28-22 Samoa
Japan 22-25 Italy
Canada 20-43 Russia
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

colind wrote:England badly need some players with something between their ears.

The number of stupid penalties they gave away was crazy and as for the yellow that Hughes got 11 mins from the end.

That South African scrum half de Klerk reminded me of someone, just can't think who. :scratch:
He reminds me of Tomas Brolin!
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

USA beat Scotland, well done Dan
You may know my sister, Dot
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bring back Gibbes
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

justinr73 wrote:
He reminds me of Tomas Brolin!
Yes. :thumleft:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

USA beat Scotland 30-29. Argentina coach leaving after Scotland game next week.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I see that Wales beat Argentina again. I suppose that means Wales are the best in the world again. Painful shower of b-stards.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Neill_M wrote:USA beat Scotland 30-29. Argentina coach leaving after Scotland game next week.
Hogg says they went to sleep. Jaysus I'd say we'd beat the USA by 30 even if our team had taken large doses of dreamy sleepy nighty snoozy snooze. :D :D
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Shan wrote:
Neill_M wrote:USA beat Scotland 30-29. Argentina coach leaving after Scotland game next week.
Hogg says they went to sleep. Jaysus I'd say we'd beat the USA by 30 even if our team had taken large doses of dreamy sleepy nighty snoozy snooze. :D :D
Love the Ted reference Shan.
Gatlands got to be a happy bunny though.
They have looked to unearth some depth this tour and got that and some.
Last year they had nothing to speak of below their front liners but there is serious competition for places now.
The only negative was Moriartys red which really blotted his copy book as he was superb.
Their defence and line speed under Edwards was top notch.
Wales look in seriously good shape when you think of players they left at home and a lot of these guys have put their hands up to give Gatland a great selection headache.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wonderful to see the Lionels humiliated again, blowing another handsome lead. They truly have some of the stupidest players outside of Ulster.

With Ireland, I hate the Paddybastards, with England, it goes much much deeper. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Shan wrote:England definitely have major issues. Their discipline is shocking but their team as a whole is not up to the very top level. Many in Ireland complain about Kearney but imagine having a filthbag like Brown in yer team. England pack is very weak. They haven't a single forward I'd take a present of although Itoje could possibly be taught how to play the game properly if Munster got hold of him. As of now he plays like a thug. Maybe Brown has been advising him. :D
Corner boys, as me da would have said. If that's what they pick, what else can they expect?
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Eddie Jones with the Wallabies; eight defeats in his final nine games in charge.

Is he going for that record with England?

Jones will be given until after the autumn internationals to turn England around. England face South Africa, New Zealand, Japan and Australia at Twickenham in November. >EW

An RFU spokeswoman said: "The RFU supports Eddie Jones and his coaching team." :lol:
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

England prove one thing

You need to be BIG to play but you need to have BRAINS to be good and don't believe what the mirror tells you .

Not to sure what to make of Kearney at the moment his first game was sh1t and the last one he salvaged it somewhat .

Wouldn't be to surprised if PoM and Stander reverse roles next week with Stander being the player winning turnovers as the Aussie pack will try to negate PoM .

Joe has a decision to make now does go to win the series or does he try to increase the experience in the squad and experiement

Having proved a depleted Irish squad can win, at this stage of the cycle, I think I would go for the latter. Especially if Sexton is carrying a knock I think I might blood Byrne and Cooney in the first half when the opposition is fresh . If they come through that then deserve a place in the squad. He knows Carberry is a "flakey target" requiring protection which detracts from the back row performance.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist