Summer Tests - Not Ireland

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Liz Fraser
Squire

Re: Summer Tests - Not Ireland

Post by Liz Fraser »

Deraless wrote:England 2-0 down in a 3 match series, and 3-0 up in a total crapfest, celebrate turning over a maul with a chorus of primal screams.
#babysteps
#tinyvictories
#twunts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Totally Dera.
That's started to grate with me.
Yessssssss we won a scrum.
Whoopy fecking do.

All in all still as you were with England.
They can win a one out arm wrestling dirge fest but they are not equipped to deal with sides that can apply tempo.
They better hope it's monsoon season in Japan during the world cup.
Or that the Curry twins turn out to be the next Hooper and Pocock.
Mind you in the eyes of their media they probably already are.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

rumncoke wrote:seeing the Lacey incident from behind the posts it is obvious the French 9 was in no mans land but that said the incident took place before the score and pass and in fairness he should have reset the scrum .
But it was never a result change decision .

AB backs were to good on the night and were passes didn't go to hand last week the errors were fewer .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
See this is where we disagree rum.
New Zealand win those key moments and small margins that define them.
Momentum changers where they kick on from and the opposition heads drop with a whiff of familiarity.
In a tight game you'd be amazed how many decisions they historically get from officials over the years, be it a dubious try, a card, a penalty whatever.

If you suspect I might be imagining things, dwell on this statistic.
The last player they have had sent off before SBW v the Lions last year was Colin Meads in 1967.
This from a side that have had the likes of Richard Lowe and Keith Murdoch in their ranks.
It's not just players that are intimidated by the black shirt as Lacy becomes the latest offical on a long list to assist them to victory.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Even the NZ commentators who aren’t famed for impartiality said they have come out on the wrong side of the balance of decisions in all three tests. Can’t say they would have won all or any but the refs went a long way to ensuring the world order remained unchanged.

Certainly France are heading in the right direction.

Lacey is an arsewipe.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Didn't say I agreed with Lacey's decision but could understand why .

There is little doubt New Zealand play the game to their own rule book and get away with it .

There is the occasion their No8 lingers on the wrong side of the ruck 5 metres from the line only join the next ruck closer to the line .Making no attempt to get behind the ball before the pick up just joins the next ruck .

The fact is he is getting in the way of defenders on the wrong side of the ruck .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

A special word of detestation must be heaped upon the commentators of the England /South Africa game . A swim in a shitshifter tanker load and they would still smell better than yesterday's commentary .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist