Summer tour 2018

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by Kofi Annan »

What happened to Herring
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

justinr73 wrote:Two minutes for Cooney then.

He may as well have gone to Thailand.
Kofi Annan wrote:What happened to Herring
Hendooooo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Scannell shores up the scrum by playing with Healy and Furlong.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Ringrose out with injury so looks like he had no choice but to name this centre partnership.

I don't see any mention of an injury for Hendo so it really is hard to understand why he is left out, even from the bench.

I'd prefer if Cronin was on the bench. He is most useful coming on against tiring opponents.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Hendon has failed to impress.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BR wrote:Hendon has failed to impress.
That has not stopped him being selected before.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
BR wrote:Hendon has failed to impress.
That has not stopped him being selected before.
Bullshit
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I suppose we wont see Cooney till November when he comes back from that tour ... he'll be knackered after all that tackle bag carrying ... there's a certain Caveness about him in the right lighting ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:I suppose we wont see Cooney till November when he comes back from that tour ... he'll be knackered after all that tackle bag carrying ... there's a certain Caveness about him in the right lighting ....
Hendo is coming back injured. Although he was injured when he left.

Thanks Joe.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Henderson was not considered due to injury.

it's interesting that Cronin is being given a start and he will have to impress in the scrums if he is to have a future.

The floundering Munster out half is not even on the bench. Good to see the up and coming Ross Byrne there and hopefully he will get a chance.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

I reckon Joe wanted Carbery at Ulster so he had a valid excuse not to select him in future. Munster will have to do
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:Douche Shan.
Fixed :thumleft:

Well done Sir, utterly appropriate the Clare mucksavage is attempting to rise above his station. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:Carbery isn't even Irish

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
He's as Irish as Ruan, apart from having Irish parents, but that apart he is a Kiwibastard, like his international coach.

His parents were both from Athy, I wonder did they know Jeremy Flanagan.........you know, the one who battered away til he hadn't a shilling.

Wee fu'cking Joey the Turnip, he's no Paddy Jackson you know. I hear Perpignan are holding a meeting at Le Maison de Marie next week to research the possibility of becoming "twinned" with Jacksonville.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:Henderson was not considered due to injury.

it's interesting that Cronin is being given a start and he will have to impress in the scrums if he is to have a future.

The floundering Munster out half is not even on the bench. Good to see the up and coming Ross Byrne there and hopefully he will get a chance.
Feck off Mexican, it's because he's from Ulster.

John Cooney has now played much more international rugby than Isa Novisa the straight-arm headhunting gobshite.

I hope Australia murder the Paddybastards, I expect the FIRFUC's team to bottle it, just like they did in South Africa.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Ringrose out with injury so looks like he had no choice but to name this centre partnership.

I don't see any mention of an injury for Hendo so it really is hard to understand why he is left out, even from the bench.

I'd prefer if Cronin was on the bench. He is most useful coming on against tiring opponents.
You could have said what we all know: he is a useless clampit if he doesn't come on against tiring players.