Summer tour 2018

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Jetstream
Squire

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by Jetstream »

Cormac wrote:
Jetstream wrote:Ruaidhri O'Connor knows as much about rugby as my Brennan knows about shelling peas.
As for Seanie, seems he picked a session with Henshaw and Marmion intervened. Apparently teeth were lost. He has previous from last world cup. But sure he's a Mexican and it will be brushed under the carpet. All Mexicans are pure as the driven snow. Paragons of virtue.
Cronin had his front teeth broken in a clash of heads against Exeter six months ago.

Who said they were Cronin's teeth? Anyway has he only got front teeth?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Cronin is a turnip.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:Cronin is a turnip.
He'd be fifth choice down there.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Adopted Mexican. One of top Irish players in Universe according to Indo. They even include well known Irish player Fardy in the top 50. Ringrose only added in as an afterthought. Dave Kearney also left out. Shock horror!!!
d4surfer
Novice

Post by d4surfer »

Cronin story is completely untrue, made up nonsense. As already stated, he had his teeth knocked out against Exeter. Photo that went with the rubbish featured McFadden who wasn’t even on tour.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Completely untrue, made up nonsense was used to sack players in the past. Day 81. Lest we move on.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

d4surfer wrote:Cronin story is completely untrue, made up nonsense. As already stated, he had his teeth knocked out against Exeter. Photo that went with the rubbish featured McFadden who wasn’t even on tour.
Come on - Almost everything posted in this forum is completely untrue made up nonsense. That's what fan forums are largely for. Tis not to be taken seriously. Probably about 5% of the threads contain real discussion items with facts or something close to that. Used to be a lot higher before the likes of Russ and Dave turned up. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
d4surfer wrote:Cronin story is completely untrue, made up nonsense. As already stated, he had his teeth knocked out against Exeter. Photo that went with the rubbish featured McFadden who wasn’t even on tour.
Come on - Almost everything posted in this forum is completely untrue made up nonsense. That's what fan forums are largely for. Tis not to be taken seriously. Probably about 5% of the threads contain real discussion items with facts or something close to that. Used to be a lot higher before the likes of Russ and Dave turned up. :D
That's completely untrue, made up nonsense. There hasn't been a fact on here since well before I joined.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Welcome to the forum Seans PR agent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:[That's completely untrue, made up nonsense. There hasn't been a fact on here since well before I joined.
You just made that up.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:[That's completely untrue, made up nonsense. There hasn't been a fact on here since well before I joined.
You just made that up.
There is no evidence of that.
Chris Montez
Novice

Post by Chris Montez »

Heard the Cronin story today from a Leinster fan - it's doing the rounds down here. A la Bob and the balcony they are however doing a good job of keeping a lid on things. I'd be surprised if you ever see Cronin near an Ireland squad again, and assuming that to be the case he could look to move to France for the money.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Chris Montez wrote:Heard the Cronin story today from a Leinster fan - it's doing the rounds down here. A la Bob and the balcony they are however doing a good job of keeping a lid on things. I'd be surprised if you ever see Cronin near an Ireland squad again, and assuming that to be the case he could look to move to France for the money.
If he's not sacked the IRFU are sectarian

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Chris Montez wrote:Heard the Cronin story today from a Leinster fan - it's doing the rounds down here. A la Bob and the balcony they are however doing a good job of keeping a lid on things. I'd be surprised if you ever see Cronin near an Ireland squad again, and assuming that to be the case he could look to move to France for the money.
Bobbo has never been on a balcony and Cronin never had teeth.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

D4 currently operating on Animal Farm levels of propaganda and misinformation