2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 30 users online :: 10 registered, 2 hidden and 18 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Master of None, richardt84, SemrushBot, waggonsroll, YandexBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657682
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Birthdays

Congratulations to: Rémy63 (30)

Ireland 7s

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Ireland 7s

Postby Gerald the Mole » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 am

Men have FAILED AGAIN to get into the World Series , beaten by Japan, Japan of all teams, that powerhouse of rugby. The money and resources used in to this experiment is ridiculous, time for Anthony Eddy to get the boot, he fecked up Australia 7s programme, he fecked up Worcester, I know he is Nuckifuckwits mate, but time to cal it a day . women are not much better and the insistence of mad Eddy to waste money on players who pop back to GAA when it suits and have a pile of unfit uninspiring women representing their country is not acceptable, it’s not for the men so why is it for the women, maybe threats of the feminist in the ranks hold the power.

Sevens programme is a waste of money and resources .
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Re: Ireland 7s

Postby BR » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Gerald the Mole wrote:Men have FAILED AGAIN to get into the World Series , beaten by Japan, Japan of all teams, that powerhouse of rugby. The money and resources used in to this experiment is ridiculous, time for Anthony Eddy to get the boot, he fecked up Australia 7s programme, he fecked up Worcester, I know he is Nuckifuckwits mate, but time to cal it a day . women are not much better and the insistence of mad Eddy to waste money on players who pop back to GAA when it suits and have a pile of unfit uninspiring women representing their country is not acceptable, it’s not for the men so why is it for the women, maybe threats of the feminist in the ranks hold the power.

Sevens programme is a waste of money and resources .

What is this Sevens of which you speak and why is it being mentioned on a rugby forum?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

#NotMyCountryfuckrightoffFIRFUCs
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Cormac » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Ireland have made the semi-finals of the London Sevens. Beat USA 22-12 in the quarter-final. First time an invited side have made the semi-finals of any World Series Sevens event. They play Fiji later this afternoon.
Cormac
Initiate

Postby for dog and ulcer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Jordan Conroy treble. Beat England 21 19 to finish third. :D

Fiji beat S.Africa in final.
for dog and ulcer
Chancellor to the King

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:38 pm

BR's question remains apposite. Typical of you Paddybastards to jump on anything that smells remotely of success. 3rd is Irish for success.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Rooster » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Been a while since I watched 7's but reckoned Fiji was a step too far for Ireland before it even kicked off, beating Engerland into 3rd though is pretty damned good especially as I doubt they would play a rookie team on their own patch.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby for dog and ulcer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:54 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:BR's question remains apposite. Typical of you Paddybastards to jump on anything that smells remotely of success. 3rd is Irish for success.

Yes indeed. Beating England into 4th is indeed success. Especially at "Headquarters" Beating England into even 127th at any sport or endeavour would be success. The significant words are "beating England". :D
for dog and ulcer
Chancellor to the King

Postby Liz Fraser » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 am

Our own Stan McDowell has neen heavily involved in the project for a number of years now.
Great to see his hard work paying off.
Phenomenal achievement putting us on the 7s map from nowhere and hopefully we should regulary look to compete on the circuit now.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:18 am

In 7s you need that flyer. In Conroy the irish side have it now. Even Carlin Isles couldn't catch him. He's about as irish as Andy Townsend.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

• Advertisement

Return to International rugby