Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 21 users online :: 8 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bart S, Bing [Bot], DHK, Google [Bot], milltownham, prawnsarnies, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657976
Total topics 19120
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Birthdays

Congratulations to: Setanta (68)

NOT MY COUNTRY

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 am

Last season they stripped us of Ruan Pienaar
This season they refuse to allow a replacement for Marcell Coetzee, yet they have just announced a temp replacement at Centre for Munster
This season the strip us of Jackson & Olding and look like making it permanent.

I say #NotMyCountryfuckrightoffFIRFUCs
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30156
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Dave » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:13 am

If the FIRFU sack them, they are effectively saying that they cannot play rugby in Ireland. I mean it's not as if Munster could then sign them. When Ched Evans was released from prison before his subsequent retrial and acquittal (so he was technically a convicted rapist at the time) the football league did not prohibit him from playing football. Now he couldn't get a club for obvious reasons but it was possible for him to do so. If the rugby union in Ireland take the decision to dismiss these players I very much doubt that the Top 14 and Avivabosh will also say 'sorry lads you can't come in'. That will be a clear case of discrimination by the Paddybastards. Also using the wassap messages as grounds for dismissal is a breach of their human rights under article 8, in which they have the right to a private life including their correspondence.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18598
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Kofi Annan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 am

I have read a lot of comments on twitter and messages boards and some of the Irish Free state media, there really is a northern thing here, some even refer it to ULSTER RUGBY rape trial, I do hope ULSTER RUGBY will do something about it, this is were strong ulster leadership is required , people like Nugent, Montgomery, Spender, Collins ,Mayne, Brooke, Allenbrooke, to name a few real leaders, Slogan, please please, lead of go.

Most of those unemployed multi gender wind bags of the south are the biggest offenders their obvious lack of intelligence outside what they read on social media while eating tofu or pussy and dreaming of a world of unicorns and rainbows and no man is a joke. I despise them.

Baggy, have you a bed I can rent in your hacienda
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6790
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am

Kofi Annan wrote:I have read a lot of comments on twitter and messages boards and some of the Irish Free state media, there really is a northern thing here, some even refer it to ULSTER RUGBY rape trial, I do hope ULSTER RUGBY will do something about it, this is were strong ulster leadership is required , people like Nugent, Montgomery, Spender, Collins ,Mayne, Brooke, Allenbrooke, to name a few real leaders, Slogan, please please, lead of go.

Most of those unemployed multi gender wind bags of the south are the biggest offenders their obvious lack of intelligence outside what they read on social media while eating tofu or pussy and dreaming of a world of unicorns and rainbows and no man is a joke. I despise them.

Baggy, have you a bed I can rent in your hacienda


Kofi, I would welcome you with open arms but is a small hovel and currently, all beds are accounted for. It's all I can manage on my meagre stipend, dreadfully sorry. If my son finds his own place in the next decade, I'll give you first refusal on his room. >EW
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30156
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Shan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10890
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby 222toHounslow » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:03 pm

G’wan ye Langer
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
222toHounslow
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1483
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Snipe Watson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Shan wrote:Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D

Crawl back under your rock and mind yer own business ye Clare muck savage. >sniper
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Shan wrote:Whingy Nordie ballixes. Away off and start a UK team....the acceptable way for a Nord to support England. :D


1shut_the_fuck_up.jpg
1shut_the_fuck_up.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 958 times


#NotMyCountryfuckrightoffFIRFUCs
#Goawayonandfuckyourselfyoumadbastard. Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30156
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Shan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:[ Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.


I don't cheer on English people who compete in GB Teams. You lot, some of you anyway, do. It's the only chance youse get to think yer successful I suppose. English people have my admiration for putting up with the "celtic" snivellers who always have their hands in a noble Englishman's pocket.

Now gwan away and enjoy the food that an Englishman has placed on yer table. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10890
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Snipe Watson » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:[ Any self-respecting Ulsterperson hates England with a passion unlike a westbrit like you.


I don't cheer on English people who compete in GB Teams. You lot, some of you anyway, do. It's the only chance youse get to think yer successful I suppose. English people have my admiration for putting up with the "celtic" snivellers who always have their hands in a noble Englishman's pocket.

Now gwan away and enjoy the food that an Englishman has placed on yer table. :D

Mrs T is an Englishman? There's a shocker!!
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: NOT MY COUNTRY

Postby Shan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 am

Snipe Watson wrote:
Mrs T is an Englishman? There's a shocker!!


:lol: :lol:

Well Baggy is as gay as the next man.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10890
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick



  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->