Lionels: reasons to dislike them

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Lionels: reasons to dislike them

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Following my epic rant on Saturday about Lionelland, my ire is once more stirred by a regular source, not this time Jones the Would-be Scribe, but an old arsewipe, Lionel Guscott.

Lionel Guscott has always epitomised all that is irritating about Lionels in general, a feeling he knows not that, the garbage he spouts to be seen as "edgy" and therefore interesting to your average Lionel, is most often utter bullshite. I abominate the fact that the BBC has seen fit to employ him after his conviction of assaulting a man a generation older than him.

If you've never heard the story, here is a description of what an utter arseend Lionel Guscott is:
Kenneth Jones said the 34-year-old former England ruby union centre told him he was lucky he had not "punched his lights out" during the attack. Mr Guscott denies causing Mr Jones actual bodily harm in the incident in Bath on 24 March this year.

Giving evidence yesterday at Bristol Crown Court, Mr Jones, 47, said he was walking across a pedestrian crossing between his two shops when Mr Guscott's blue Mercedes sports car jumped the red light. He told the jury of nine women and three men: "I got about halfway across when I felt this car just go flying behind me. It seemed to screech to a halt. I went over to slap on the window of the driver's side. I said 'oy' and that was as far as I got.

"I intended to say 'you went through a red light' but I do not remember whether I said it or not, as the next thing I knew I was being grabbed by the defendant. I just felt him grab me by the lapels. I was bundled back on to the pavement and then banged up and down on the floor. My legs were on the ground but my body was being lifted." Mr Jones said Mr Guscott continued to manhandle him against the shop front while shouting and swearing at him. Mr Jones added: "He said, 'Don't take liberties with me'.

"I said, 'But you went though a red light'.

"He said, 'Never walk out in front of my car like that'.

"I said, 'Why are you doing this?'

"He said, 'You're lucky I didn't punch your lights out'. He was very angry."

Mr Jones said he noticed his right foot was at "at right angles to the pavement. I said, 'You've broken my ankle'.

"He said, 'Don't be stupid, it's only dislocated'."

Mr Jones said he called for help from his shop and his partner called an ambulance. He was taken to hospital and was told he had three or four broken bones in his ankle. He said that he had to have an operation and was in hospital for 11 days.

Mr Guscott, from Bath, won 65 caps for England before retiring from international rugby last month during the World Cup. He spoke only once to confirm his name to the court and sat expressionless throughout Mr Jones' evidence.

Opening the case for the prosecution, Susan Evans told the jury: "I expect you have all heard of Mr Guscott. You probably know something of his achievements. You probably know he represented his country at the highest level in rugby. I am sure it won't give anyone any pleasure to convict Mr Guscott of this offence but you have to put aside any emotions you may have."

Mr Guscott would claim he was acting in self defence. "The prosecution say this was not self defence at all. Mr Jones did not represent a threat to Mr Guscott. Mr Guscott was angry Mr Jones had the audacity to step out in front of his car and knock on the window. He was effectively teaching Mr Jones a lesson." The jury was shown a three-minute video of the incident taken from a security camera inside Mr Jones' shop.
Utterbastard and his latest offence:

"Ireland have no world class players", the Lionel is an idiot.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lionels: reasons to dislike them

Post by Russ »

I can reccommend a great QC for Gusser
Toby Hedworth

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Guffcott reckons that to be world class you have to be considered the best in your position and therefore there must only be 15 world class players. Dumb fecker.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Guffcott reckons that to be world class you have to be considered the best in your position and therefore there must only be 15 world class players. Dumb fecker.
Steve Hansen would love to have Aaron Smith and Connor Murray available to him

Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

It gives me no great pleasure to defend Guscott, but I believe he was acquitted of this charge rather than convicted, after the CCTV footage showed the older geezer broke his own foot when kicking Guscott's car before Lionel Guscott got out of it..

Guscott was deemed to be acting in self defence.

My sincere apologies for ruining a good story with what I understand are things called facts.

Please don't let any of the above prevent you from disliking Lionels such as this, however.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Alister Scott wrote:It gives me no great pleasure to defend Guscott, but I believe he was acquitted of this charge rather than convicted, after the CCTV footage showed the older geezer broke his own foot when kicking Guscott's car before Lionel Guscott got out of it..

My sincere apologies for ruining a good story with what I understand are things called facts.

Please don't let any of the above prevent you from disliking Lionels such as this, however.
I hate Alster Scars, fact. I find him guilty of the heinous offence of being an utter go tom kite. Fact

Have have no doubt the fair-minded people of Ulster to rule on his status as an utter fückknuckle.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Alister Scott wrote:It gives me no great pleasure to defend Guscott, but I believe he was acquitted of this charge rather than convicted, after the CCTV footage showed the older geezer broke his own foot when kicking Guscott's car before Lionel Guscott got out of it..

Doesn't matter if he's innocent of the charges, he's still guilty of disrepute, etc and should be hung out to dry. It's the UAFC way!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Herein lies a very feckin relevant lesson for rugby players

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:

Doesn't matter if he's innocent of the charges, he's still guilty of disrepute, etc and should be hung out to dry. It's the UAFC way!
We are the twitter feminazis
We only take the press coverage of the first day of the prosecution case

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

The main reason to dislike themuns over there is John inverdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

nonplussed wrote:The main reason to dislike themuns over there is John inverdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Inverdale is to be pitied rather than despised?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

In the case of Mr Jones -v- Lionel G...

#ibelieveoneofthem

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

England may have had a few pillocks on the current and past teams, but I have to say that the vast majority of English supporters that I came across at international games were decent types, fair minded and good sports ( I have not been to a live one for a few years mind.) I'd say the same about the Welsh, Scots and Frogs too.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Another day, another Bagsniffer ballix thread. What a load of old w-nk.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Spiffsson wrote:I'd say the same about the Welsh, Scots
Would you. Doubtful you've spent much time listening to the whingy miserable ballixes then.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.