Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

September 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30

Who is online

In total there are 27 users online :: 8 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Neill_M, pwrmoore, rumncoke, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 651426
Total topics 19052
Total members 2922
Our newest member andy123

Irish AI Squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 4 votes
  

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby BR » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Setanta wrote:Is the Ireland - RSA game on BBC2NI? Program says Wales V Australia but I had heard the Irish game was on?

News to me. BBC were trailing it on Radio Ulster.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17036
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Neill_M » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Setanta wrote:Is the Ireland - RSA game on BBC2NI? Program says Wales V Australia but I had heard the Irish game was on?


Sky Sports and RTE
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4691
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm

UlsterAreBrill wrote:Hendo has resigned

edit: re-signed, not resigned
Link?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17556
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Aird » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 am

The last time it wasn't on BBc and only on Sky and RTE, the RTE feed to N.Ireland was blocked for contractual reasons as Sky had the rights for the UK.
This may not happen but be wary of relying on RTE especially if recording the match.

Maybe with the new equality and parity of esteem our Leader in the Dail maybe able to do something about it.
User avatar
Aird
Initiate
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby BR » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:18 am

Aird wrote:The last time it wasn't on BBc and only on Sky and RTE, the RTE feed to N.Ireland was blocked for contractual reasons as Sky had the rights for the UK.
This may not happen but be wary of relying on RTE especially if recording the match.

Maybe with the new equality and parity of esteem our Leader in the Dail maybe able to do something about it.

OK if you get proper RTE, rather than second-class-citizen, not-really-Ireland, RTE light.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17036
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Shan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Once you are paying a licence fee for RTE you can complain if you don't have full access. Anyway I thought all praper Ulsterfolk were supposed to be anti-FIRFU. That is what we heard before the game v NZ in Chicago although not during or shortly after it strangely. Ahhh Ulsterfolk, ya couldn't be up to them. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10767
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Shan wrote:Once you are paying a licence fee for RTE you can complain if you don't have full access. Anyway I thought all praper Ulsterfolk were supposed to be anti-FIRFU. That is what we heard before the game v NZ in Chicago although not during or shortly after it strangely. Ahhh Ulsterfolk, ya couldn't be up to them. :D
Some of us were there.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17556
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Shan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Oh for those of sound mind here: Enjoy the RTE coverage while ya can. After this it goes to fecking TV3 who have promised a Super Bowl type feel to the output. They are a useless shower of ballixes so will make a right balls of the 6 Nations. Although they have signed up ROG which is at least good news.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10767
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Shan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Dave wrote:
Shan wrote:Once you are paying a licence fee for RTE you can complain if you don't have full access. Anyway I thought all praper Ulsterfolk were supposed to be anti-FIRFU. That is what we heard before the game v NZ in Chicago although not during or shortly after it strangely. Ahhh Ulsterfolk, ya couldn't be up to them. :D
Some of us were there.


Sleeping with the enemy. That is shackin.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10767
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:06 am

Bundee to start.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17556
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Russ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 am

Joe hates Stu

Wee Joey getting the PR push
He's shyte

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28018
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Russ wrote:Joe hates Stu

Wee Joey getting the PR push
He's shyte

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
A Schmidt family friend though.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17556
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby caledoniancelt » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Planet Rugby forum claiming Earls is out with his hammy.

Daverage to start.

FIRFU

Schmidt out!!!!
User avatar
caledoniancelt
Initiate
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Russ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

caledoniancelt wrote:Planet Rugby forum claiming Earls is out with his hammy.

Daverage to start.

FIRFU

Schmidt out!!!!
At least it's not Fergus

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28018
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:40 pm

There are better wingers at Leinster
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17556
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->