Irish AI Squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 4 votes
  

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Reidy called up as an extra tackle bag holder. Maybe they needed more for hendo to bust through.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12317
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Russ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Dave wrote:Reidy called up as an extra tackle bag holder. Maybe they needed more for hendo to bust through.
Who's been fecked? I see Jordi got called up too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 24651
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Reidy called up as an extra tackle bag holder. Maybe they needed more for hendo to bust through.
Who's been fecked? I see Jordi got called up too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jordi called up because wee joey wanted someone to play FIFA with.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12317
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby BR » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 pm

222toHounslow wrote:South Africa are beyond shyte, even Wee Hand would get a game now.

Just rewatched. I agree SA were poor (in fact, crap other than the 3rd quarter). I think Ireland played well in the 1st half. Intensity without the ball was great and the kicks to test the SA backs was well worked. Not many players showed much in attack (I think Stockdale got about 1 chance in the half).
2nd half ground out SA's attempts to make things happen, and then stepped up the intensity again (with help of the bench) to finally make something happen in the Bok 22.

Ref was shïte. And favoured Ireland 90% IMHO. Case in point Ireland's 3rd penalty goal from the boks hacking the ball through. Complete incompetence.
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15529
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby UlsterAreBrill » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am

BR wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:South Africa are beyond shyte, even Wee Hand would get a game now.

Just rewatched. I agree SA were poor (in fact, crap other than the 3rd quarter). I think Ireland played well in the 1st half. Intensity without the ball was great and the kicks to test the SA backs was well worked. Not many players showed much in attack (I think Stockdale got about 1 chance in the half).
2nd half ground out SA's attempts to make things happen, and then stepped up the intensity again (with help of the bench) to finally make something happen in the Bok 22.

Ref was shïte. And favoured Ireland 90% IMHO. Case in point Ireland's 3rd penalty goal from the boks hacking the ball through. Complete incompetence.


I thought the rules had now changed in regard to putting feet/kicking ball in the rucks therefore it was the correct call from the ref?
User avatar
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby BR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:27 am

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
BR wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:South Africa are beyond shyte, even Wee Hand would get a game now.

Just rewatched. I agree SA were poor (in fact, crap other than the 3rd quarter). I think Ireland played well in the 1st half. Intensity without the ball was great and the kicks to test the SA backs was well worked. Not many players showed much in attack (I think Stockdale got about 1 chance in the half).
2nd half ground out SA's attempts to make things happen, and then stepped up the intensity again (with help of the bench) to finally make something happen in the Bok 22.

Ref was shïte. And favoured Ireland 90% IMHO. Case in point Ireland's 3rd penalty goal from the boks hacking the ball through. Complete incompetence.


I thought the rules had now changed in regard to putting feet/kicking ball in the rucks therefore it was the correct call from the ref?

A fact that he had to be reminded of from the touchline. However I'm not sure it was a ruck (even under the new laws), and even if it was he clearly called "Ball is out!" before the SA hacked it forward.

Probably his most glaring error as he was wrong on 3 counts (2 anyway) and it led directly to Ireland going 9-0 up. But I thought he missed quite a number of 'in at the sides' amongst other things.
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15529
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Big Stu starting vs Fiji
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12317
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby BR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Dave wrote:Big Stu starting vs Fiji

Are Fiji still solvent?
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15529
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 pm

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:Big Stu starting vs Fiji

Are Fiji still solvent?
Don't know
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12317
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Russ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 pm

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:Big Stu starting vs Fiji

Are Fiji still solvent?
They've been bailed out by Billy Vunipola

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 24651
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Shan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Dave wrote:Big Stu starting vs Fiji


Ah they were saving him for the important game.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9778
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby GLENN CORNICK » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:45 pm

South African Rugby needs much more political advice on admin, team selection and coaching from their government; a few "Cuban advisers" would help too.

BTW I hear Mugabe's at a loose end these days; worth a punt, surely?
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
User avatar
GLENN CORNICK
Initiate
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:08 pm
Location: Salamanca

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby rumncoke » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:19 pm

A team that dominates possession and territory can not be called Shyte .

SA were a side of two parts a combative pack and a set of incompetent backs who completely wasted possession .

Whether that was due to the quality or inexperience of the players only time will tell but I sense there was a potential of pace on the wing lacking the knowledge of how to benefit or use it .


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5196
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby Shan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Or to put it another way - RSA Rugby team is sh1te.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 9778
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Irish AI Squad

Postby pwrmoore » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 am

Shan wrote:Or to put it another way - RSA Rugby team is sh1te.


Don't let rooster hear you say that!! :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11317
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Recent Forum Topics

Login

Username:

Password:


Remember Me
Hide Me
Register
Image
Image
Check out our latest T-Shirts for all the family!!
The UAFC Shop
Image

Polls

Glasgow vs Ulster MOTM

Jared Payne
2
3%


Louis Ludik
25
40%


Darren Cave
3
5%


Stuart McCloskey
0
0%


Stuart Olding
0
0%


Rob Lyttle
1
2%


Charles Piutau
4
6%


Paddy Jackson
18
29%


Ruan Pienaar
2
3%


Andy Warwick
0
0%


Callum Black
0
0%


Rob Herring
0
0%


Rory Best
0
0%


Rodney Ah You
3
5%


Ross Kane
0
0%


Alan O'Connor
0
0%


Peter Browne
0
0%


Franco van der Merwe
0
0%


Iain Henderson
0
0%


Sean Reidy
3
5%


Roger Wilson
1
2%


Clive Ross
1
2%


 
Total votes : 63

View topic

!-- Piwik -->