Irish AI Squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: Irish AI Squad

Post by solidarity »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote: There was no chase whatsoever from their backs when they kicked deep. It was almost comical how much time Rob K had to field each punt in his direction.
That was funny. Bobbo must have been thrilled as that has sealed his place for the next 2 years, if it was ever in doubt which is highly debatable.
I don't think I've ever seen such casual catches. It even looked like he was deliberately insulting the Saffers.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:Yesterday BOD was 9.5 and MOTM.
Was pretty sure he would be, he's some player to be better than John Ryan mind you.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy
I never said nor did I ,I hope imply that all English props are good rather that there is an abundance of Props of a similar standard .
Sorry Ron'n, I'm not having that nonsense, you said:
For example England would have about 8 props of similar standard to Ireland’s 4
Now, either retract properly and without bullshite, or name 8 English props of the quality of Jack McGrath, Tadhg Furlong, Cian Healy, Killer & the great John Ryan, the most improved prop in the country.

Hint: You'd have to go to France for that & most of them would be foreigners.

It was only last night I was telling Al the Kiddies Pal that when first John Hayes and then Fat Ross were showing wear & tear and the thought was where in the name of Jesus H Christ will we find a boy who can hold a scrum at TH, now they are 10 a penny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, those were when I had a tinker's wan'k to give about Irish Rugby. Now I'm only interested in Ulster, Munster and wish the Westies well. Leinster & Ireland can kiss the rosey red cheeks of my hole.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ireland were crap in the first half. The much vaunted half backs both poor. It was rudderless doak ball. Kick the pens and accept the gift of a try, then you have a fairly handsome lead. Much better with ball in hand, in particular Hendo's.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

South Africa are beyond shyte, even Wee Hand would get a game now.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Watching South Africa yesterday made sense of Diack...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy a bit of double speak point Ireland have a depth of about 4 props in England have about twice that number who play to the same English Standard equally good at boring and pulling down or lifting and all things defined as dangerous, which referees turn a blind eye to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy a bit of double speak point Ireland have a depth of about 4 props in England have about twice that number who play to the same English Standard equally good at boring and pulling down or lifting and all things defined as dangerous, which referees turn a blind eye to .

Guff

Joe Marler is AIL standard and even then Cromie would tear him a new one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy a bit of double speak point Ireland have a depth of about 4 props in England have about twice that number who play to the same English Standard equally good at boring and pulling down or lifting and all things defined as dangerous, which referees turn a blind eye to .
This is just more poorly unpunctuated bullshit, accept the challenge offered, or as the late David Marques did with Albie Pryor when he offered his hand to make Albie "feel a cad".

Good God man, have the backbone to reply properly or simply withdraw your utterly ludicrous and unjustifiable assertion about the depth of Propping Lionels.

On the other hand, continued prevarication for the rest of the evening will be taken as a de facto concession that, as was a popular description in my early school days, you were simply "browning". :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:

Guff

He is also unceasingly stupid, a real-life walking talking moron, silly hairstyles, coloured in arms, a total lack of scrummaging ability or any hint of personal discipline.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

Guff

He is also unceasingly stupid, a real-life walking talking moron, silly hairstyles, coloured in arms, a total lack of scrummaging ability or any hint of personal discipline.
yeh but does he own a coffee shop..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Experience at the bed pan last night was ruined by rowdy South Africans in the row in front. Must have been Dubliners because they watched a grand total of about 5 minutes of the game and spent the rest of the time arsing about, up and down like yoyos to the bar / to pi$h, sitting in the middle of the walkway, standing up to chat and always at moments when Ireland were on the attack conveniently. Feckers.

What little I did see, it was nice to watch a team being clinical and dominant for a change.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:Experience at the bed pan last night was ruined by rowdy South Africans in the row in front. Must have been Dubliners because they watched a grand total of about 5 minutes of the game and spent the rest of the time arsing about, up and down like yoyos to the bar / to pi$h, sitting in the middle of the walkway, standing up to chat and always at moments when Ireland were on the attack conveniently. Feckers.

What little I did see, it was nice to watch a team being clinical and dominant for a change.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Just for you Shammy >EW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dicks in all walks of life
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

So wee joey to start at 10 or is there truth in jannys contract?