Irish AI Squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Irish AI Squad

Post by Shan »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Shan wrote:The Kearney family must have shares in the IRFU.

I wonder what would happen if Conor followed his pal over to France.
Maybe more property investments with Browne and Wigglesworth
Indeed. Nice one.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I see in the Times this morning that Henderson may follow Zebo and leave Ireland.
He is out of contract at the end of the season. He says he has to sit down with Nucifora and Joe to discuss the future.

He doesn't deny he has had lots of offers. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. For his family etc.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dublin4 wrote:I see in the Times this morning that Henderson may follow Zebo and leave Ireland.
He is out of contract at the end of the season. He says he has to sit down with Nucifora and Joe to discuss the future.

He doesn't deny he has had lots of offers. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. For his family etc.
That's how Ireland's best forward should approach negotiations with the FIRFU. Bleed the fcukers dry, Hendo.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:I see in the Times this morning that Henderson may follow Zebo and leave Ireland.

That's how Ireland's best forward should approach negotiations with the FIRFU. Bleed the fcukers dry, Hendo.
It's a short career and if you are getting more net out of Ireland then so be it, he has Irish caps and Lions caps so next thing in my thoughts would be long term financial security.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Go feck yourself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:

It's a short career and if you are getting more net out of Ireland then so be it, he has Irish caps and Lions caps so next thing in my thoughts would be long term financial security.
Sadly the central contracts currently exist in some Mexican hands that have a long way to run

Hendo doing exactly the right thing in a contract negotiation

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A slight correction, I understand that he said: "I will sit down and talk to Joe Schmidt and might sit down with David Nucifora as well".

Sounded as if he had as much disdain for the horrible unloved Aussiebastard as the rest of us. I hope he dies soon......................................... Nuciwan'kstain, not Hendy. :D

For those who don't know, Nucifu'ckpot is the only coach ever to win the Super Rugby title and be sacked. His team hated his guts and won the title in spite of him rather than because of him, they then sent a deputation of players to the board to say, he goes or we go.

An update has been made to his wiki page this very day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nucifora
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:

And winning stuff?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Does hendo's missus like it here?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Does hendo's missus like it here?
Aye, but she is due to speak to Missus Afoa so he'll probably leave, can't say I blame anyone leaving the vile wee statelet.

Hendy could earn a woooooooooge amount of semolians elsewhere.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:A slight correction, I understand that he said: "I will sit down and talk to Joe Schmidt and might sit down with David Nucifora as well".

Sounded as if he had as much disdain for the horrible unloved Aussiebastard as the rest of us. I hope he dies soon......................................... Nuciwan'kstain, not Hendy. :D

For those who don't know, Nucifu'ckpot is the only coach ever to win the Super Rugby title and be sacked. His team hated his guts and won the title in spite of him rather than because of him, they then sent a deputation of players to the board to say, he goes or we go.

An update has been made to his wiki page this very day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nucifora
Less than 20 minutes Baggy. Rodney lasts longer than one of your edits.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

When's the team announced?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Soon
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

Hendo has resigned

edit: re-signed, not resigned
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Is the Ireland - RSA game on BBC2NI? Program says Wales V Australia but I had heard the Irish game was on?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!