Hypocrites

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Hypocrites

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Some may think this should be in the AI threads https://www.balls.ie/rugby/neil-francis ... and-376434 however, the author is a hypocrite so here it stays.

The neck of Francis deciding who will give heart and soul for the devalued Irish shirt, this from a man who didn't have a shortage of talent, just a shortage of bottle and a degree in laziness.

Mexican dog, if he'd been as quick into a ruck as he is with his keyboard he'd have been a better player. Instead, he's a waste of blood, bone & tissue, I always pondered, given his lack of heart, if he'd audition for the role of the Tinman in the Wizard of Oz.
Other places I frequent have banned Francis

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

One positive thing about the impending near death of the newspaper business will be w@nkstains like Francis not having a platform to pour out his effluent.

The big worry I have about the 6n coverage moving to TV3 is that they are just that dumb that they may force his presence upon us. Bad enough knowing the lazy fecker is alive but to actually have to see his stupid head is beyond what any decent person should be expected to bear.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote:One positive thing about the impending near death of the newspaper business will be w@nkstains like Francis not having a platform to pour out his effluent.

The big worry I have about the 6n coverage moving to TV3 is that they are just that dumb that they may force his presence upon us. Bad enough knowing the lazy fecker is alive but to actually have to see his stupid head is beyond what any decent person should be expected to bear.
The same TV3 that employed Trevor Whatshisname?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Shan wrote:One positive thing about the impending near death of the newspaper business will be w@nkstains like Francis not having a platform to pour out his effluent.

The same TV3 that employed Trevor Whatshisname?
Lest you've forgotten
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BR wrote: The same TV3 that employed Trevor Whatshisname?
Trevor Welch? He is a joke. Terrible on TV but even worse in person. A gowl of the lowest order.

Or do you mean a different Trevor? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Shan wrote:
BR wrote: The same TV3 that employed Trevor Whatshisname?
Trevor Welch? He is a joke. Terrible on TV but even worse in person. A gowl of the lowest order.

Or do you mean a different Trevor? :D
Can't mind
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Day 1
The forgotten

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk