Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 29 users online :: 9 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, Tighthead Prod, waggonsroll, WeeWorld, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 657707
Total topics 19119
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Hypocrites

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 am

The eRFU has written a formal complaint to World Rugby because they believe the Welsh are poaching their rugby players

That's England, home of Hartley the kiwi, Hughes the SSI. Tuilagi and many others, complaining that a player who grew up around Wales wants to play for Wales

Wouldn't be surprised if they included our Tredders in their letter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:07 am

LMAO
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18537
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:35 am

Appears Ireland and Scotland were both mentioned in the letter

Also turns out the PRL have done a grubby deal whereby if an Irish player is at quins academy from 17 to 23 we would need to pay the PRL £5000 for each year for his training

Erfu have turned players into commodities which is not in the spirit of the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 am

Lionelbastards, I wonder how they will like their rugby when they have eliminated any possibility of any of the other nearby countries being able to compete? Good title, their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

This is just the next level after the dumb 5 years "naturalisation" which will shortly ruin the project system under which countries with tiny populations can never compete.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30128
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Hypocrites

Postby BR » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 am

Russ wrote:
Also turns out the PRL have done a grubby deal whereby if an Irish player is at quins academy from 17 to 23 we would need to pay the PRL £5000 for each year for his training



How does that compare to the cost of having him in the Ulster Academy? And is the return better or worse?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17290
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:51 am

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
Also turns out the PRL have done a grubby deal whereby if an Irish player is at quins academy from 17 to 23 we would need to pay the PRL £5000 for each year for his training



How does that compare to the cost of having him in the Ulster Academy? And is the return better or worse?
CFO to CEO - what if we invest in our employees and they leave?
CEO retorts - what if we dont and they stau

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby mid ulster maestro » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:17 pm

If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
User avatar
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: The Sticks

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

mid ulster maestro wrote:If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
Or he went to school in England. Had an Irish parent and at the age of 17 was not in a position to make a decision to move to another country.

At the age of 23 he then makes the decision to move

Somehow Ireland owe Harlequins £30,000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby pwrmoore » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Russ wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
Or he went to school in England. Had an Irish parent and at the age of 17 was not in a position to make a decision to move to another country.

At the age of 23 he then makes the decision to move

Somehow Ireland owe Harlequins £30,000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


But how does this actually work Russ - is it a unilateral move by the PRL or is it agreed with World Rugby? Does it apply to all prospective international players? would the eRFU or WRU, FFR etc. be expected to pay too?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11658
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:07 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
Or he went to school in England. Had an Irish parent and at the age of 17 was not in a position to make a decision to move to another country.

At the age of 23 he then makes the decision to move

Somehow Ireland owe Harlequins £30,000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


But how does this actually work Russ - is it a unilateral move by the PRL or is it agreed with World Rugby? Does it apply to all prospective international players? would the eRFU or WRU, FFR etc. be expected to pay too?
It seems unclear from the reports I've read but doesn't appear to be a World Rugby directive (hence the eRFU asking it to be) and simply seems to be the eRFU asking for money on behalf of private benefactors again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby pwrmoore » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Russ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
Or he went to school in England. Had an Irish parent and at the age of 17 was not in a position to make a decision to move to another country.

At the age of 23 he then makes the decision to move

Somehow Ireland owe Harlequins £30,000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


But how does this actually work Russ - is it a unilateral move by the PRL or is it agreed with World Rugby? Does it apply to all prospective international players? would the eRFU or WRU, FFR etc. be expected to pay too?
It seems unclear from the reports I've read but doesn't appear to be a World Rugby directive (hence the eRFU asking it to be) and simply seems to be the eRFU asking for money on behalf of private benefactors again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hopefully World Rugby will tell them to eff off then :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
User avatar
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11658
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
Location: East Belfast

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Russ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:24 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Russ wrote:
mid ulster maestro wrote:If an Irish player, 17 - 23 yo is at Quins it is presumably because Quins want him and not Ireland. Feckin' money grabbing Lionel bastids.
Or he went to school in England. Had an Irish parent and at the age of 17 was not in a position to make a decision to move to another country.

At the age of 23 he then makes the decision to move

Somehow Ireland owe Harlequins £30,000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


But how does this actually work Russ - is it a unilateral move by the PRL or is it agreed with World Rugby? Does it apply to all prospective international players? would the eRFU or WRU, FFR etc. be expected to pay too?
It seems unclear from the reports I've read but doesn't appear to be a World Rugby directive (hence the eRFU asking it to be) and simply seems to be the eRFU asking for money on behalf of private benefactors again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hopefully World Rugby will tell them to eff off then
Hopefully
Im not aware of any reciprocal agreements.
Particularly damaging for smaller nations and less developed education systems

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28204
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Quins are dung
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18537
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Hypocrites

Postby Shan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Why the feck would any honourable Englishman want to play for the sheep lovers. RFU is correct to raise this issue. It is quite disturbing.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10885
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Hypocrites

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Some may think this should be in the AI threads https://www.balls.ie/rugby/neil-francis-bundee-aki-ireland-376434 however, the author is a hypocrite so here it stays.

The neck of Francis deciding who will give heart and soul for the devalued Irish shirt, this from a man who didn't have a shortage of talent, just a shortage of bottle and a degree in laziness.

Mexican dog, if he'd been as quick into a ruck as he is with his keyboard he'd have been a better player. Instead, he's a waste of blood, bone & tissue, I always pondered, given his lack of heart, if he'd audition for the role of the Tinman in the Wizard of Oz.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30128
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->