Six Nations 17/18

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Samstew
Squire

Re: Six Nations 17/18

Post by Samstew »

Samstew wrote:
Shan wrote:Next up we will see England deliver a spanking to Scotland.
I wouldn't be so sure >EW
I'm not one to tell you I told you so, but Scotland won a game they should have won :cheers:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Samstew wrote:
Samstew wrote:
I'm not one to tell you I told you so, but Scotland won a game they should have won :cheers:
I was going to go looking for that post. You saved me the bother.

Hard luck Shan.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

29 pts difference now as well. Ireland could have the championship won before twickers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
TopPoster wrote:Cave 12 Farrell 13, or NHL inside him?
BIG STU

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
on the bench
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

That was Scotland's cup final, Ireland with a bonus point in the next round to win the championship :cheers:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

jean valjean wrote:29 pts difference now as well. Ireland could have the championship won before twickers.

Big match in 2 weeks. I think Ireland need a win and a point more than England to secure the title.

A record 11 straight wins is up for grabs too.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Samstew wrote:
Samstew wrote:
:D Good stuff.

Well done to Scotland. Deserved their win. England are carrying at least half a pack who are not good enough. Hartley and Cole not up to this standard. Lawes probably the most overrated player in living memory as I've often said and whatever he is he is not a backrower. Robshaw the best of the England backrow says everything. Their backs were no great shakes either, with the exception of Farrell.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote: Hard luck Shan.
I'm as tearful as super Rob just now. :lol: :lol:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I recall us losing a seemingly unlosable game to Scotland in the past so I'm not banking the championship just yet, never mind the Grand Slam.

However we should slam it now. It would be a real failure to let it slip away.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
TopPoster wrote:Cave 12 Farrell 13, or NHL inside him?
BIG STU

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
on the bench
Would like to see if we can convert big stu to wing. Big stu and stockcube as 2 big powerful wingers would be interesting. Besides it would suit big stu having no one outside him not to pass too....

Remember GLU came through as a 12 first and he didn’t do too bad on wing did he not.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

One of the most satisfying days of international rugby for some time.
Fantastic to see Stockdale with eight tries in seven games.
Below that, it's a shame Ulster couldn't make it a hat trick.
I'm liking the Stockdale / McCloskey wing partnership idea. They could do a lot of damage.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

big mervyn wrote:
jean valjean wrote:29 pts difference now as well. Ireland could have the championship won before twickers.

Big match in 2 weeks. I think Ireland need a win and a point more than England to secure the title.

Having said that, lose at Twickers and the Championship will be as hollow as most of theirs.

I'd take that win over the 6N title all year long.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Six Nations 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Having said that, lose at Twickers and the Championship will be as hollow as most of theirs.

I'd take that win over the 6N title all year long.
So the same as last year when Fast Eddie and England were denied a GS in Dublin.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:One thing we do have to recognise though is Kearney's tears during the anthems. Even the most emotional Argie facing arch-rivals England could not have been more tearful.
Utter twaddle, pathetic effort from the Louuuuuuudth poser, he could have had a proper gurn like Shinnerboots in Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadiff.

I suppose you had a tear in your eye as well when Bonnie Scotland trounced your beloved England you west Brit ballix? Up yer English hole. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

One of the great sights in sport, an English team brimful of Warren Gatland and a supplement of chaps from the Commonwealth getting bate out the gate by a team that they have no respect for.

Does anyone know if Half-Jap Eddie has signed Les Kiss as defence coach? Huge Jones strode through them swatting them aside like little Lionelbastards. Oh, how I laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Downside, it helps the fu@king paddies.

#FROFIRFUCs

Upside, 2 decent games to watch, unlike Oireland's usual turgid muck.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:I recall us losing a seemingly unlosable game to Scotland in the past so I'm not banking the championship just yet, never mind the Grand Slam.

However we should slam it now. It would be a real failure to let it slip away.
The famous "Goodbye to Croke Park game", DumbPaddyFucks "we want to put on a show to thank the GAA", arseholes the GAA were more than happy with the millions in the bank and had not a solitary shyte to give about a rugby match, terroristbastards.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.