Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 24 users online :: 10 registered, 1 hidden and 13 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Lurgan Lad, Majestic-12 [Bot], mid ulster maestro, PeteLondon, rocky, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653659
Total topics 19080
Total members 2926
Our newest member Poth Ale

Another New Ireland Kit...

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby Neill_M » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:03 am

Image

Dark Grey and Green - looks awful.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby ColinM » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am

Grey, a fashionable colour and matches well with jeans. A typical pre-Christmas effort aimed at the weemen folk buying for their partners.

But whats with the Wasps kit in the background?
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:16 am

Might buy one.......
if there is a bogroll shortage and my arsepiece is minging. Füçk the FIRFU
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29718
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby Neill_M » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:21 am

Dark Grey - good practical colour to be fair :stout: :)
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby caledoniancelt » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 am

Apart from Henshaw I don't recognize any of the others. Can anyone enlighten a poor ignorant grumpy old git?
User avatar
caledoniancelt
Initiate
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 am
Location: The potato growing part of North Down

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby 222toHounslow » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 am

I think Heaslip is there?

They can shove it up their ringpiece
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
222toHounslow
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1384
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby ruckover » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:45 am

Think it's Luke McGrath in the middle and Josh van der Flier on the right
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
User avatar
ruckover
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 pm
Location: My house

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:54 am

Neill_M wrote:Dark Grey - good practical colour to be fair :stout: :)


Have you seen a doctor Neill? My shyte is brown .........unless I've had a siege of Genius. :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29718
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

ruckover wrote:Think it's Luke McGrath in the middle and Josh van der Flier on the right


There you go, so it suits Mexicans, I'd suggest it as a shroud for all dead Mexicans. By the way was anyone brave enough to look down at the socks? I almost lost my breakfast. :roll:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29718
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby Neill_M » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:17 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Dark Grey - good practical colour to be fair :stout: :)


Have you seen a doctor Neill? My shyte is brown .........unless I've had a siege of Genius. :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:


Good to know :D ....dark grey - hides the inevitable stout stains :stout:

The :red: shirt is a disaster when it comes to the old stout.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby Dave » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:17 am

That's ratten
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17865
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby mid ulster maestro » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Good un Dave. The socks remind me of an old deck chair I used to have circa 1965.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
User avatar
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: The Sticks

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby BR » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:42 pm

I used to work for a deck chair manufacturer. They folded.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17149
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Neill_M wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Dark Grey - good practical colour to be fair :stout: :)


Have you seen a doctor Neill? My shyte is brown .........unless I've had a siege of Genius. :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:


Good to know :D ....dark grey - hides the inevitable stout stains :stout:

The :red: shirt is a disaster when it comes to the old stout.


Yeah, though the old 1999 Canterbury version was amazing, how Mrs Trousers got it Persil white every time, I've no idea.................unless Persil can help.

If some Ulsterman could come up with some stout-proofing for white jumpers he'd be minted. :D
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29718
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Another New Ireland Kit...

Postby Russ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:07 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Dark Grey - good practical colour to be fair :stout: :)


Have you seen a doctor Neill? My shyte is brown .........unless I've had a siege of Genius. :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout: :stout:


Good to know :D ....dark grey - hides the inevitable stout stains :stout:

The :red: shirt is a disaster when it comes to the old stout.


Yeah, though the old 1999 Canterbury version was amazing, how Mrs Trousers got it Persil white every time, I've no idea.................unless Persil can help.

If some Ulsterman could come up with some stout-proofing for white jumpers he'd be minted. :D
I see stout stains as a badge of honour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28138
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->