Lolling the ball back

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lolling the ball back

Post by Shan »

Both Kearney and Zebo have been doing this for quite some time. Kearney for about 5 years, Zebo for at least 2. An utter waste of time. Joe probably likes it though. He probably gets nervous when he sees someone trying to avoid contact.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I suggest Bobbo looks at Ulsters back 3 and their kick return from Saturday

I know Bobbo wont though

#classickearney

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Russ wrote:I suggest Bobbo looks at Ulsters back 3 and their kick return from Saturday

I know Bobbo wont though

#classickearney

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In fairness I could have played in Ulster's back 3 on Saturday and looked half decent.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jealous of Madigan. Mads leaves. Ringrose makes the first team. Pretends to be happy. Slags off his hair to Heaslip. Ignores him at breakfast. Posts vague Facebook rant about two-faced people.

#classickearney
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Unread postby Spiffsson » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:12 am

One silly play in rugby is increasingly getting my goat. When a defender (Usually a FB or wing) fields a long ball with acres of space in front of him, he starts to run the ball back at something close to walking pace, dancing around,looking all about him, as thought he has a brilliant move up his sleeve and will explode into it when he is close to the chasers, whom he seems to be inviting to come and get him. This never works, all that happens is that the chasers just scrag the lollygagging defender well beyond the gain line
Had to stop there. Talking tom kite. When the ball is kicked, there is no gainline.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

My fave #classickearney moment of this 6N was when he turned a one on one opposition attack into a one on none by mysteriously taking off at angle in completely the opposite direction of the attacking player, who then didn't even have to throw in a wee side-step.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Leinstertainment fan reckoned we will get annihilated without super Rab. Obviously a planted comment section poster.

#classickearney
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?