Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

February 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28

Who is online

In total there are 27 users online :: 7 registered, 1 hidden and 19 guests

Most users ever online was 432 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Deraless, Google [Bot], joyfulrodger, SemrushBot, Yahoo [Bot]


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 623037
Total topics 18801
Total members 2839
Our newest member ColonelTiffin

Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby Russ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Jobs for the boys

Bobbo Kearney is now Irelands Team Manager

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 25778
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Fake News again Donald, ya big trumper. :duh:
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27586
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby Russ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:Fake News again Donald, ya big trumper. :duh:

Was announced by the IRFU today
Not sure why a primary source would be considered fake news ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 25778
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby Jockster » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Fake News again Donald, ya big trumper. :duh:

Was announced by the IRFU today
Not sure why a primary source would be considered fake news ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Get a life :duh:
User avatar
Jockster
Squire
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 pm
Location: Banbridge--Belfast--and on me bike

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 pm

For anyone dumb enough to swallow Russ's horseshit, I can only think of Wee World & Agen-le-tete as being possibly half witted enough, but there are perhaps other goons out there, Paul Dean is the Ireland Manager, having taken over from Mick Kearney in November.

Away & boil yer heed Russ. :lol: :lol: :lol:
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27586
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby Russ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:23 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:For anyone dumb enough to swallow Russ's horseshit, I can only think of Wee World & Agen-le-tete as being possibly half witted enough, but there are perhaps other goons out there, Paul Dean is the Ireland Manager, having taken over from Mick Kearney in November.

Away & boil yer heed Russ.

Since posting my message about Boobo IRPR have updated their press release

Screenshot_20170130-212144.png
Screenshot_20170130-212144.png (100.88 KiB) Viewed 1187 times


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 25778
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby BaggyTrousers » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:For anyone dumb enough to swallow Russ's horseshit, I can only think of Wee World & Agen-le-tete as being possibly half witted enough, but there are perhaps other goons out there, Paul Dean is the Ireland Manager, having taken over from Mick Kearney in November.

Away & boil yer heed Russ.

Since posting my message about Boobo IRPR have updated their press release

Screenshot_20170130-212144.png


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


FFFS Russ, can you not speak Irish, Ireland Team Manager & Full back Bobbo - that is two people ould hand.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27586
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Rob Kearney Gets Promoted

Postby Russ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:17 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:For anyone dumb enough to swallow Russ's horseshit, I can only think of Wee World & Agen-le-tete as being possibly half witted enough, but there are perhaps other goons out there, Paul Dean is the Ireland Manager, having taken over from Mick Kearney in November.

Away & boil yer heed Russ.

Since posting my message about Boobo IRPR have updated their press release

Screenshot_20170130-212144.png


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


FFFS Russ, can you not speak Irish, Ireland Team Manager & Full back Bobbo - that is two people ould hand.

Im just glad they've clarified the situation before this got out of hand

Bobbo is good at one thing only and that's telling Munster players that he doesn't like their attitude

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 25778
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence



  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->