Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

May 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 43 users online :: 10 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], blackwarrior, colind, Google [Bot], GUBU, pwrmoore, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 639111
Total topics 18936
Total members 2901
Our newest member magnummax

Cowboys Agenda

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Wee Woman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 am

Russ wrote:I'd have kept Anscombe and dumped the 2 others


Me too.
User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4348
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby BR » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 am

Wee Woman wrote:
Russ wrote:I'd have kept Anscombe and dumped the 2 others


Me too.


And who would you have got to coach the team when Anscombe didn't show up?
No more sweet talk from the hypocrites
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 16425
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Wee Woman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:48 am

BR wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Russ wrote:I'd have kept Anscombe and dumped the 2 others


Me too.


And who would you have got to coach the team when Anscombe didn't show up?


Wasn't aware of that but sure aren't training sessions still being affected by in fighting?

Not much has changed it seems, other than the fact that we were a darn sight better team back then.
User avatar
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4348
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Bangor

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby againstthehead » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:33 am

I remember hearing a few bad rumours about MA prior to his arrival at Ravenhill but I thought he did a decent job at Ravers. I'm not aware of the detail behind him getting the heave-ho so can't comment on that. He had a rough edge and gave the impression of taking no prisoners which I must admit I quite admire. Without the Payne red card, there is no doubt in my mind we would have walked that match. I still haven't got over that incident. Everything was in place I seem to remember. New stand, 1st home QF, big name players back from injury etc. Fek fek fek fek, who brought this up again???!
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
User avatar
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:58 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:15 am

Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:
SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME - UNTIL TERRY SHAME SLOGAN IS GASSED

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28474
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Dave » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:30 am

Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15707
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:

If the US can elect somebody who people call a racist, UR can have an actual racist
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27098
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Rooster » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:57 am

Dave wrote:Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.

There are 2 names that keep cropping up in all those coaching teams, makes you wonder where the problem lies.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39237
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:Anscombe like McGlock like Matt Williams like Doak/Clarke have all coached us to choke city.

There are 2 names that keep cropping up in all those coaching teams, makes you wonder where the problem lies.

Logan
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27098
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:

If the US can elect somebody who people call a racist, UR can have an actual racist


Pretty sure we might already have one or two on board as it is. Ask Mrs Afoa. :scratch: :duck: :banghead: :stir: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME - UNTIL TERRY SHAME SLOGAN IS GASSED

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28474
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Cockatrice » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:58 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Mark Anscombe's mobile phone is a racist..... fact. It probably drinks like a fish too :stout: ...... though I don't blame it, stout is nectar. :stout: :stout: :stout:

If the US can elect somebody who people call a racist, UR can have an actual racist


Pretty sure we might already have one or two on board as it is. Ask Mrs Afoa. :scratch: :duck: :banghead: :stir: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The handling of Mrs Afoa by management was poor to say the least..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7585
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby scrum5 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Considering what DTH just said, Anscombe is doing a fantastic job with Canada
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012

Support J9, A True Legend....Feb 1971- 06 Feb 2017
User avatar
scrum5
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6016
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Rooster » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:50 pm

scrum5 wrote:Considering what DTH just said, Anscombe is doing a fantastic job with Canada

In fairness it was a pretty good performance from Canada when you consider the way they used to do in Churchill Cup
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39237
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

This week was a good reminder of why getting rid of Anscombe was something UR got right. He tells the media how brill he was and how he has no idea why he got sacked. Good one Maaaaak. Now feck off.

Btw Canada are shyte.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15707
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Cowboys Agenda

Postby Deraless » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Did he move to Canada so he was closer to the Calgary Stampede?
User avatar
Deraless
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3804
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 am

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to International rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->