Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: World PLayer of the Year

Post by Russ »

I also see McFaddens forward pass won try of the year
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:I see Barrett got player of the year - had a super year even if his kicking from the tee was pish.
Exciting player to watch, hope he get's his head stove in on Saturday mind you. He's no Heaslip, who was also nominated in 2009.

Just because he's Mexican doesn't mean we cannot acknowledge an exceptional player.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
againstthehead wrote:I see Barrett got player of the year - had a super year even if his kicking from the tee was pish.
Exciting player to watch, hope he get's his head stove in on Saturday mind you. He's no Heaslip, who was also nominated in 2009.

Just because he's Mexican doesn't mean we cannot acknowledge an exceptional player.
Barrett hasn't been great the last couple of games - I think Hansen might have to switch tactics a bit this weekend and employ a spot of tactical kicking to try and turn Ireland's defense. I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see Cruden start and Dagg on the wing.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'