2016 Rugby Championship

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Re: 2016 Rugby Championship

Post by againstthehead »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
againstthehead wrote:You seemed to have mellowed in your old age my dear. Either that or the psych nurse dropped those bags and stuck a dose of risperidal where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm just hoping you're furiously typing on your galaxy note 7 and it spontaneously combusts :).

Kindest wishes

Ath
Then I remembered it was just simply because you are an idiot & I've never be fond of idiots.
:D
Ah, we finally have something in common. You see - we probably have more in common that you think!!! We both Like Ulster rugby, we both post on here!!! We both have an infatuation with my tiny manhood. You are surprised about my typos and I am surprised that someone controlled by the cerebral function of an over-ripe banana can function a keyboard. We should really bury the old hatchet old timer. Our bitter feud has persisted too long. I'll freight a hatchet over to your better half and maybe she will do the job for me?

With sincere regards

ath
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:cheers russ, i'll try my best
If that is your best you an too insignificant to bother with. However as you are relatively new, my on going spat with that clown is many years old, you assuming this is based on a single remark marks you out as a clown. Capiche?

Here, have some shoes.
Clownshoes.jpg
Clownshoes.jpg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
againstthehead wrote:You seemed to have mellowed in your old age my dear. Either that or the psych nurse dropped those bags and stuck a dose of risperidal where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm just hoping you're furiously typing on your galaxy note 7 and it spontaneously combusts :).

Kindest wishes

Ath
Then I remembered it was just simply because you are an idiot & I've never be fond of idiots.
:D
Ah, we finally have something in common. You see - we probably have more in common that you think!!! We both Like Ulster rugby, we both post on here!!! We both have an infatuation with my tiny manhood. You are surprised about my typos and I am surprised that someone controlled by the cerebral function of an over-ripe banana can function a keyboard. We should really bury the old hatchet old timer. Our bitter feud has persisted too long. I'll freight a hatchet over to your better half and maybe she will do the job for me?

With sincere regards

ath
Have you not topped yourself yet?
boringforUlster.jpg
boringforUlster.jpg (37.58 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
If that is your best you an too insignificant to bother with. However as you are relatively new, my on going spat with that clown is many years old, you assuming this is based on a single remark marks you out as a clown. Capiche?

Here, have some shoes.
Clownshoes.jpg
Couldn't understand that past the 7th word, didnt even bother with the rest, better luck next time

As for Russ' comment, I was refering to posting more often, but I thought you would have got that, you are the self-professed expert after all :thumleft:

Anyway, thanks for the shoes, but you can have them back
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Here, have some shoes.
Clownshoes.jpg
Couldn't understand that past the 7th word, didnt even bother with the rest, better luck next time

As for Russ' comment, I was refering to posting more often, but I thought you would have got that, you are the self-professed expert after all :thumleft:

Lightweight :roll:
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Here, have some shoes.
Clownshoes.jpg

The irony of the resident troll commenting on my spelling was rather amusing mind, and well worth proceeding past the first 7 words for a good laugh to see his further atttempt at grasping even the basics of communication. I may have been too harsh on over-ripe banannas and I apologise to fruits of all type. Although not tomatoes.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

againstthehead wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Here, have some shoes.
Clownshoes.jpg

The irony of the resident troll commenting on my spelling was rather amusing mind, and well worth proceeding past the first 7 words for a good laugh to see his further atttempt at grasping even the basics of communication. I may have been too harsh on over-ripe banannas and I apologise to fruits of all type. Although not tomatoes.
Nope not too harsh at all, if a man is willing to suggest to someone else to kill himself, even as a joke well i'm afraid in my eyes he is no man at all
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I go out for a few pints and come home to see you two are getting along swimmingly. I suppose Agen will be so relieved that after years of nobody giving a single shyte about him he now has a young defender who doesn't want him dead. May you both be very happy together.

By the way little Brill, you demonstrate how little you understand, I'm not joking at all, if Agen were to top himself I'd dance a feckin' jig of delight. As for you I couldn't care less for your insignificant little opinions.
joe.jpg
joe.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I go out for a few pints and come home to see you two are getting along swimmingly. I suppose Agen will be so relieved that after years of nobody giving a single shyte about him he now has a young defender who doesn't want him dead. May you both be very happy together.

By the way little Brill, you demonstrate how little you understand, I'm not joking at all, if Agen were to top himself I'd dance a feckin' jig of delight. As for you I couldn't care less for your insignificant little opinions.
joe.jpg
You really are a pathetic, backwards man, frankly I couldn't give a rats ass who it was that made the comment but to suggest for someone to commit suicide is no way to treat anyone, friend nor foe. Doing it over the internet must show the big balls you have though, that must be the reason for the baggy trousers. But alas, have a nice time in Spain :thumleft: >seeya
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

You have of course hit the nail on the head UlsterAreBrill. For years Baggymcshitforbrains or backawayladies or whatever he has called himself has been using the old suicide line as his number one defense mechanism when it comes to any kind of altercation or depressingly, even debate on here. I guess most people on here are immune to it or maybe don't have an issue with it all (I like to doubt that). I've brought it up in the past and the Mods occasionally ban him but generally he just gets away with what he wants. Given the suicide rate in Northern Ireland, I think it's well beyond the line of reasonable taste.

In saying that, I've also touched that line in terms of indicating that the resident ignoramus has mental issues. About 25% of folk in NI have mental-health problems so quite possibly he has or people close to him been touched by it - so that was a step too far on my part. In NI, there is a wonderful culture of banter and taking the pi$h - something I miss in NZ. However, online you have no idea who you are talking to or what their background is. Is it really worth hurting someone for the sake of a few childish insults?

Ultimately, this is a rugby forum and we all generally have strong opinions about players, systems and teams. We can argue, debate, take the pi$h but at the end of the day it's just our own opinion and no-one is generally right or wrong (unless they are arguing with me of course ;) ).

As I've said, I've probably overstepped the mark on this one so I'll maybe take a step back for a bit. I think the point has been made. I actually blame Rooster for all of this. He pitched poor Baggy with a slow ball and I couldn't resist...