Andy Farrell is Ireland's new defence coach

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Andy Farrell is Ireland's new defence coach

Post by Russ »

Listen. Daddyfaz is an excellent defense coach however as noted above he is an utter twunt
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rowntree for Clarke?
Catt for Doak?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Once a Knight wrote:I suppose there's not much intellectual property in English Rugby to protect.
ImageImage

This is either a really shrewd move or just plain bizarre.

Best tweet I saw was laughing at the irony of Farrell coaching SOB to take his sons head off Image
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:I suppose there's not much intellectual property in English Rugby to protect.
ImageImage

This is either a really shrewd move or just plain bizarre.

Best tweet I saw was laughing at the irony of Farrell coaching SOB to take his sons head off Image
When daddy is not there I doubt if Owen will even make the squad
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Well at least we will have somebody involved who has an OBE. Surely that must count for something? :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

JS won't put up with any BS, Farrell will be in no doubt as to his responsibility as defence coach....and nothing else at this point. Hopefully Farrell will rectify Ireland's main defensive vulnerability which was that teams could get outside of Ireland's narrow defensive alignment.

Lancaster was a delegator out of his depth, so perhaps Farrell took over coaching with Eng. This will not happen with Schmidt, I wouldn't want to cross Joe and I'm sure roles and responsibilities have already been discussed. The whole speculation that Farrell being groomed to take over in 2017 is in my opinion brad pitt stirring of the highest order. I'm sure Farrell will definitely add value to Ireland's defence, and he's a man with a point to prove.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Just to point out teams beat England by attacked the wider channels and getting outside them during early phases
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Well at least we will have somebody involved who has an OBE. Surely that must count for something? :D
One snorted. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

So......

Joined the Ulster Supporters Bakebook..... cat, curiosity and death got the better of me.

Two persons and counting have been reassured that Owen Farrell cannot play for Ireland despite them thinking otherwise. All is right with the world again.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:So......

Joined the Ulster Supporters Bakebook..... cat, curiosity and death got the better of me.

Two persons and counting have been reassured that Owen Farrell cannot play for Ireland despite them thinking otherwise. All is right with the world again.
Ask them a serious question about it. Prefix your message with serious question. They take it well