Tidings of comfort and joy.

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In the words of the old Christmas qune, God rest ye Gerry mentalmen, let nothing you dismay. Something like that anyway.

Anyway, speaking of mental men, I almost choked on my toast when reading that half Australian, half Japanese, New England coach Edward Jones is set to appoint 100% KiwiBastard Dylan Hartley as his England captain in succession to all round good fellow, Flight Lieutenant Robshaw.

Now Flight may have had his critics, but he is comparatively speaking, a proper gent........ Hartley?

Can Jones really think the moron will not disgrace both himself and the England jumper? I fear this is what you get when foreign Johnnies are invited to participate in the rugby of established grand old nations. Ireland too are suffering the self inflicted indignities of having two wretches from the arseend of the commonwealth ruining provincial rugby.

Dear to us as the provinces are, the potential to damage the tattered reputation of the only NH RWC winning nation shows the rag tag and bobtail collection of Blazers who are running the eRFU and running it badly, having already been ridden stupid by the PRL.

I look forward with eager anticipation to the coming car crash. This should be fun.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Re: Tidings of comfort and joy.

Post by Rovi Snave »

I nearly choked on my cereal when I saw it :lol: :lol: :lol: Even my 11 year son thought it was hilarious!

Best laugh I've had in a long time - still smiling :D

They never ever learn :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Finished
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well it's taken just 8 days short of a year since Japanese Eddie appointed Dylan Hartley captain of England, it was a matter of time and true to form he throws a cheap swinger arm/punch from behind SOB's back.

Boom Hartley implodes :cherry:

Red card, thank you Santa. >santawink

Japanese Eddie head in his hands, poor ould Jim Mallinder just looked as if .......... Fukk Me. :duh:

Mexico 10-20 in front at the Gardens, should see it home against 14 men.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

He's the gift that keeps on giving ...... now spread across three threads on this forum :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:He's the gift that keeps on giving ...... now spread across three threads on this forum :lol:
I chose wisely, seasonal and older than imposter threads. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:He's the gift that keeps on giving ...... now spread across three threads on this forum :lol:
I chose wisely, seasonal and older than imposter threads. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What makes you happy thread is older than this one Baggy! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

A marvellous turn of events. I recently read in an English paper how he was a sure thing to captain the Lions in the land of his birth now that he has overcome the disciplinary issues that had beset him in previous seasons. Oh how I laughed. He really is an embarrassment to everyone associated with him.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fair enough, I hadn't looked, just assume you and a chube had fired off new threads unnecessarily.

I'm happy that this is clearly the appropriate place despite it making me happier than I've been all day. :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes Snipe, you just know with him that it is all just a matter of when & what this time, take your pick from gouges, bites and his trademark blindside cheapshot.

The best thing about it is that looking at the events, there is no room for "oh he mistimed it" or was wrong footed, just a cheap nasty piece of thuggery, a wild swing.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Snipe Watson wrote:A marvellous turn of events. I recently read in an English paper how he was a sure thing to captain the Lions in the land of his birth now that he has overcome the disciplinary issues that had beset him in previous seasons. Oh how I laughed. He really is an embarrassment to everyone associated with him.
He's an out and out disgrace but I wouldn't be surprised if he's defended by all around him again.

He's almost as Teflon as old Gerry 'I wasn't in the RA' Adams ffs!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:A marvellous turn of events. I recently read in an English paper how he was a sure thing to captain the Lions in the land of his birth now that he has overcome the disciplinary issues that had beset him in previous seasons. Oh how I laughed. He really is an embarrassment to everyone associated with him.
He's an out and out disgrace but I wouldn't be surprised if he's defended by all around him again.

I see Gerry travelled first class to Cuba for Castro's funeral. There's a real Marxist for you.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's got a bit of dog about him.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

I see Gerry travelled first class to Cuba for Castro's funeral. There's a real Marxist for you.
Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:He's got a bit of dog about him.
Set the dogs about him.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:

The Stickies were the real Marxists.

The Provies were always more socially conservative.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall