Did Pascale Pape......

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Did Pascale Pape......

Post by Spiffsson »

....... fondle Sean O'Brien's bum. And if so, was this a mitigating factor in SOB's lenient punishment which was at the "bottom" end of the scale?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Did Pascale Pape......

Post by Rooster »

Spiffsson wrote:....... fondle Sean O'Brien's bum. And if so, was this a mitigating factor in SOB's lenient punishment which was at the "bottom" end of the scale?
Well the commonly circulated photo of that is a photoshop job, and not even a good one at that.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

.....................and so, another dies. :(
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Spiffsson wrote:....... fondle Sean O'Brien's bum. And if so, was this a mitigating factor in SOB's lenient punishment which was at the "bottom" end of the scale?
fondle or "John Hopoate" it? :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The full story of the O'Brien/Pape incident.
andre1.jpg
andre1.jpg (120.49 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Whatever he did must have been significant to make SOB react in that manner. As Baggy says, the provocateur should be punished more than the reactor, in general and Pape not only deserved the slap, he deserved a week off as well as an Oscar.
Bo***cks to Brexit
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

RWC disciplinary decisions are posted here:
http://www.worldrugby.org/documents/judicial-decisions

They have the 2 Scottish lads one up, but not SOB yet. Maybe that required a bit more editing...

Also I didn't realise that Farrell and Rowntree were found guilty of giving verbals to the match officials at the Oz game and were banned from the players area and tunnel for England's last game :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

mikerob wrote:RWC disciplinary decisions are posted here:
http://www.worldrugby.org/documents/judicial-decisions

They have the 2 Scottish lads one up, but not SOB yet. Maybe that required a bit more editing...

Also I didn't realise that Farrell and Rowntree were found guilty of giving verbals to the match officials at the Oz game and were banned from the players area and tunnel for England's last game Image
Believe they entered the TMO hut and demanded they stop showing the view from above at scrum time
Blackskulllad
Novice

Post by Blackskulllad »

Whatever Pape may or may not have done its always been the final incident or retaliation thats been penalised. As for Pape's Diego Simeone moment was there not supposed to be a crack down on that.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Blackskulllad wrote:Whatever Pape may or may not have done its always been the final incident or retaliation thats been penalised. As for Pape's Diego Simeone moment was there not supposed to be a crack down on that.
So you think Pape, a committed French international lay on the ground for 2 minutes feigning injury while his team mates pressed to score an early try and while Ireland put in a strong attack.

He was winded. The technical term for SOB's actions is a clinker. We've all landed them and had them landed on us.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Any links for the lazy amongst us OAK?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Direct evidence from Pape indicates he is an unrepentant liar. He "couldn't recall grabbing O'Brien".

Given the findings 1 week is result.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Has he been speaking to Peter Robinson?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:Has he been speaking to Peter Robinson?
And wee Marty, he seems to have developed amnesia as well when NAMA is mentioned
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best